Chapter 7- Double Threesome Date

3rd POV (At Hanger E)

It is morning in Jasper, Nevada. The sun blazes the Military Bases, Including Hanger E. Inside Hanger E, Raf is typing on his computer.

"Incoming Ground Bridge request...from Scotland." Raf informed.

Jack, Arcee, and Periwinkle look at the Ground Bridge. Wheeljack drives out of the Ground Bridge and back inside Hanger E. He transforms back into his robot form.

"Wheeljack, what happened? Where are the others?" Arcee asked.

Wheeljack starts to walk off. Periwinkle and Arcee follow him.

"Having a swell time taking the long way home in Ultra Magnus' boat, I'm sure. Miko and Lydia included." Wheeljack replied bitterly.

"I wondered what was taking so long with those sodas." said Raf.

"Did you secure the Predacon bone?" Ratchet asked.

"The beast hunt kind of imploded, Doc." Wheeljack answered.

"Well, I just got wind of another 'Con hotspot. Right outside of Taos, New Mexico. Since the rest of Prime's unit isn't back from oil country." Fowler informed.

"Raf, set a Bridge for Fowler's coordinates. You, roll with me and Periwinkle." Arcee ordered.

She and Periwinkle start to walk. Wheeljack gently grabs Periwinkle's upper arm.

"Not today, all right?" said Wheeljack.

Periwinkle removed his servo off of her upper arm.

"If you're alright sending me and Arcee out their alone." Periwinkle said teasingly.

"Alone's how I prefer to roll." Wheeljack stated.

"Wheeljack, you do not want to make me abandon a complex equation to venture outside my comfort zone." Rachet tells him.

Wheeljack groaned before following Arcee and Periwinkle towards the the Ground Bridge.

"Fine. But in case you haven't figured it out, I don't play well with others." Wheeljack tells them.

When they walked out of the Ground Bridge, they're surrounded by Vehicons.

"Scrap." Arcee cursed.

She, Periwinkle and Wheeljack go back-to-back with each other while preparing to fight.

"Know what I love most about Vehicon troopers?" Wheeljack asked with a smirk.

"They're easily distracted." Arcee answered smugly.

"And easy to scrap." Periwinkle added.

Wheeljack hoists her and Arcee in the air. The two Femmes shoot some Vehicons from above while Wheeljack shoots more from below. Arcee lands on the ground and shoots down another Vehicon. While in midair, Periwinkle grabs a Vehicon by its shoulders.

She flips on the ground as she lands on his feet, throwing the Vehicon into another. Arcee dodges a Vehicon's punches before roundhouse kicking it aside. She wraps her legs around another Vehicon's torso and flips it against ground. Wheeljack punches a Vehicon and front kicks another. The trio look at the fallen Vehicons.

"You sure you weren't a Wrecker?" Wheeljack asked.

"You sure you don't play well with others?" Arcee asked teasingly.

"Well, me and Pera used to play well when we-" Wheeljack explained, but is interrupted by Periwinkle.

"Wheeljack! Not in front of Arcee!" Periwinkle exclaimed.