Chapter 3- The Ultimate Autobot Hunter

3rd POV (On Darkmount)

After Starscream's failed plan of tracking and killing Wheeljack, it got backfired in the process. Shockwave revealed that he's been working on a project on Cybertron that can annihilate the Autobots. The one-optic Decepticon presented the dragon-like beast to the other Decepticons. Everyone looked at the dragon-like beast in shock as it roared.

"A Predacon. They've been extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history." said Starscream.

"Indeed. But the specimen you see before you was bred in the laboratory, cloned from fossilized remains, which I discovered on Cybertron." Shockwave explained.

He walks up to the Predacon and pets it

"Shockwave, it does my spark good to see you once again tampering with creation." said Megatron.

He starts to walk towards the Predacon.

"Master, please. Keep your distance." Starscream warned.

"No need for alarm. The beast is completely under my control." Shockwave stated.

The Predacon snarls at Megatron.

"Such primal magnificence." Megatron noted.

Shockwave holds a vial of energon in between his clawed servos.

"A sample of energon from Wheeljack spilled during the Autobot's failed interrogation." Shockwave informed.

He holds the vial of energon up to the Predacon. It uses its optic to scan the vial.

"Let the hunt begin." Megatron sneered.

The Predacon flies out of Darkmount through the sky with a blood-curdling roar. In Utah, Miko, Wheeljack, and Bulkhead look at a mine above a cliff.

"Guys, you know I'm all for blowin' the scrap outta stuff. But what does flattening a Decepticon mine have to do with getting the band back together and taking down Megatron?" Miko asked.

"Simple. When we light up this place, the blast'll be big and unmistakable." Wheeljack explained.

"Any Autobot within 500 klicks will see the sky glowin' with Energon, and come runnin'." Bulkhead finished.

"Then bring the rain." said Miko.

Meanwhile in the Harbinger, Raf is using his feet to pressure buttons on the keyboard.

"Mainframe's up and running. But I'll need help hacking the operating codes." Raf tells Rachet.

"Even if the Ground Bridge proves functional, it will be next to worthless without a means of pinpointing the current locations of our compatriots." Rachet points out.

He types on the computer. Bumblebee beeps at him.

"Use your head, Bumblebee. If the Decepticons had the ability to track Autobot signals, we'd have all been at Megatron's mercy here on Earth a long time ago."

"Back where we started." Raf sighed.

Rachet continues to type on the computer.

"But not if I can reconfigure these Decepticon frequencies. At the very least, we may be able to access their comm-link." said Rachet.

In Nebraska, Arcee talks to Ultra Magnus.

"No one's seen or heard from you since Cybertron went dark. How did you find your way to Earth?" Arcee asked.

"Soldier, we may not be on Cybertron. But military protocol remains." Ultra Magnus tells her sternly.

Arcee does an at attention.