Chapter 13- Nemesis Showdown

3rd POV (At the Warship in the Exosphere)

Using a piece of Laserbeak's transponder, The Autobots send out a drone to find Ratchet while Optimus follows it. Unfortunately, the Autobot leader got in a scuffle with Starscream and the drone got destroyed in the process. Ratchet gets sent to be killed by Predaking after his attempt to escape the warship. The orange medic reveals to Predaking that it was Megatron who planned the obliteration of his brethren out of fear. This angers Predaking to violently rampage the warship and beat up Megatron, though the evil warlord eventually boots him out of the warship.

This gave Ratchet enough him to inform the Autobots of not only of his location, but also about Megatron rebuilding the Omega Lock and Cyberforming Earth as well. Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Arcee, Periwinkle, Smokescreen, and Bumblebee prepare their weapons before heading into the Ground Bridge to the warship. Optimus flies towards the warship. Megatron and the rest of the Decepticons prepare for their final battle against their enemies.

On the warship, Arcee, Bulkhead, Smokescreen, and Ultra Magnus shoot at the Vehicons. Bumblebee blocks incoming lasers with the plasma shield. Wheeljack slices several Vehicons with his katanas. Periwinkle electroshocks a few Vehicons before whacking them with her staff.

"The Omega Lock's control station is located on the lower deck." Ratchet informed through the comlink.

"Come on!" said Arcee.

She, Smokescreen, Periwinkle, and Bumblebee run further into the battlefield. In the hallway, Ratchet transforms back into his robot form and starts to run.

"I am making my way there now." Ratchet says through the comlink.

Optimus hears this as he flew towards the warshIp while being shot at by Vehicons.

"Copy, Ratchet. We will rendezvous at the objective. Arcee, lead stealth team to secure the Omega Lock. Ultra Magnus, you and the Wreckers storm the Bridge. Prevent the Decepticons from targeting the device if stealth team is delayed." Optimus ordered through the comlink.

Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Smokescreen, Bumblebee, and Periwinkle continue to attack more Vehicons with their weapons.

"Optimus. If we fail to secure the Lock before it's ready to deploy, do we destroy it?" Arcee asked through the comlink.

"I do not intend to squander a second chance to restore Cybertron." Optimus replied determinedly over the comlink.

The Autobots take down more Vehicons as they head inside the warship.

"Wreckers!" Ultra Magnus called out.

He Bulkhead, and Wheeljack start to head towards the Bridge.

"Bee, Peri, Smokescreen, with me!" Arcee ordered.

She, Periwinkle, and Bumblebee start to head towards the lower deck. Smokescreen on the other hand, stays behind. Megatron rises on a platform with the Dark Star Saber attached behind his back.

"Smokescreen, let's go!" Periwinkle called out.

Smokescreen follows her, Bumblebee, and Arcee. Outside, Megatron stands on the edge of the warship and sees Optimus flying towards it. Megatron roars and he leaps in the air. He slashes an arc of purple energy from his Dark Star Saber at Optimus.

The energy attack damaged Optimus' jetpack. Optimus grabs onto the edge of the warship. Megatron transforms into a jet and flies off.

Optimus starts to climb onto the warship. Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Arcee, and Periwinkle drive through the hallway. Smokescreen transforms back into his robot form and stops in his tracks.