Gh💀st

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Playlist
Rain by Sleep Token

Just as she arrived at the base at night she just saw a Helo going flying. It was a massive helicopter.

"My boys are on a mission."Price told her.

Nora nodded wearily, her exhaustion weighing heavily upon her as she followed Captain Price to her room. The events of the past few days had taken their toll on her, leaving her drained both physically and emotionally.

As she entered her room, Nora felt a sense of relief wash over her at the sight of the simple yet comfortable accommodations. The bed looked inviting, promising respite from the turmoil that had consumed her since her father's death.

"Thank you, Captain," she murmured gratefully, her voice tinged with fatigue. "I appreciate everything you're doing for me."

Captain Price offered her a reassuring smile, his eyes filled with understanding. "You're welcome, Nora. Get some rest. You've been through a lot."

With a nod of gratitude, Nora sank onto the bed, her eyelids heavy with exhaustion. As she drifted into sleep, she found solace in the knowledge that she was safe, surrounded by allies who would do whatever it took to protect her.

And as the darkness of sleep enveloped her, Nora finally allowed herself to let go of the worries and fears that had plagued her, if only for a few precious hours. For in the shelter of Captain Price's base, she knew that she was not alone.

Nora's eyes snapped open at the sudden cacophony that filled the air, her heart pounding in her chest as she struggled to make sense of the chaos unfolding around her. She glanced at the clock beside her bed, the illuminated digits revealing the early hour of 4 a.m.

The noise of military convoys, ambulance sirens, and the distant whirring of helicopters grew louder, sending a shiver of apprehension down Nora's spine. Something was happening, something big, and she knew she needed to find out what.

Throwing back the covers, Nora hurriedly got dressed, she wore a black tank top and jeans. She tied her tank
top to the side of the belly showing her small waist and abs.

Reaching the main command center, Nora found Captain Price at the center of the action, barking orders and coordinating the response to the unfolding situation. Without hesitation, she approached him, her voice steady despite the turmoil raging within her."What's happening, Captain?" she asked, her eyes scanning the room for any clue as to the nature of the emergency.

"My team is back from the mission. They couldn't find Hassan there but we lost many soldiers there." He said with grief in his voice.

Movements fueled by a sense of urgency and adrenaline. As she made her way through the corridors of the base towards the tarmac.