Trust ❤

"In a relationship, trust is more important than love. It will enhance your love."

Nora's POV

"Hey Simon, do you know archery?" I asked.

Simon looked at me, intrigued. "Yeah, I know a bit. Why do you ask?"

I felt a spark of pride. "I'm actually quite good at it. I thought we could practice together sometime."

He raised an eyebrow, clearly impressed. "Is that so? Archery and horse riding? You keep surprising me, Nora."

I smiled, a bit of a challenge in my eyes. "Maybe now, we could see who's the better archer?"

Simon chuckled softly. "You're on. But don't be too disappointed when I win."

I laughed. "We'll see about that, Simon. Just be ready."

"Let me take you out back. Have you seen my stable and horses?" I asked, excitement bubbling in my voice. "I have two of them. I practice archery there too."

Simon looked intrigued. "No, I haven't seen them yet."

I stood up, motioning for him to follow me. "Come on, I'll show you. You'll love it."

He got up, his curiosity piqued. "Lead the way, Nora."

We made our way towards the stable at the back of my mansion. Elfie, my Gypsy Vanner, and Arthur, my Arabian horse, were grazing peacefully inside. I pointed them out to Simon, who seemed impressed.

I went inside and led both of them out, their majestic forms shining in the afternoon light. "My father wanted me to learn diving, archery, and horse riding," I explained. "My aim is very good. I can shoot an arrow while riding, too."

"Wanna see me riding while shooting an arrow? Let me show you," I said with a confident smile.

There was a target drawn on a wooden board at the far end of the field. I mounted Elfie and guided him to the opposite corner. With my bow in one hand and an arrow in the other, I prepared myself.

Elfie took off at a swift pace, his powerful strides rhythmic beneath me. I drew the arrow back, aimed, and released. It flew through the air and struck the target dead center.

"Very impressive," Simon remarked, his eyes gleaming with admiration.

I dismounted, handing my bow and arrows to him. "Your turn, Ghost," I challenged with a playful grin.

He stood and aimed towards the center. With a steady hand, he released the arrow, and it hit the target dead center.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, genuinely impressed. "Mr. Sniper is good at archery too."

"Yeah, me and Farah are two of the best snipers," he said, a hint of pride in his voice.

"Who's Farah?" I asked, curious.

"She's Commander Farah of the Urzikstan Liberation Force. She and Alex work together. She joins us on missions sometimes," he explained.

"Lucky Farah! She likes challenges. Not a coward like me sitting in the comfort of her home doing nothing," I said, a tinge of self-deprecation in my tone.

"Don't be too hard on yourself," Simon replied, his voice gentle. "Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Besides, you've got plenty of courage, Nora. You're not afraid to stand up for what's right."

"You know, I've always been a fan of guns, but I don't own one because I never learned how to shoot," I admitted.

Simon's eyes sparkled with interest. "Maybe I could teach you sometime."