Engulfed by desire (smut warning)

Take you like a drug,
I taste you on my tongue.

I woke to the sounds of morning birds chirping at the window, the soft glow of sunlight filtering through the curtains. As my eyes opened, realization hit me. I was with him, laying on his chest, my face nuzzled in his neck. Our bodies were stripped of clothes, and memories of last night's encounter with Ghost clicked in my mind, making my heart skip a beat.

I shuffled slightly, not wanting to wake him up. It was probably the best sleep he had gotten since he came here. The rise and fall of his chest beneath my head was a comforting rhythm, grounding me in the moment.

But my movement was enough to rouse him. His sleepy eyes met mine, a small smile playing on his lips. "Morning, love. Happy birthday," he murmured, his voice husky from sleep.

"Morning. Thank you, Simon," I replied, sitting up slightly.

He reached out, brushing a stray lock of hair from my face. "How are you feeling?" he asked, his concern evident.

I smiled, feeling a warmth that had nothing to do with the sunlight. "Better. Thanks to you."

He pulled me closer, his arms wrapping around me in a gentle embrace. "We've got a lot to face today, but right now, let's just enjoy this moment."

"I need to go take a shower," I said, standing up from the bed and wrapping the sheets around me. I made my way to the bathroom, feeling Ghost's eyes on me the entire time.

As I stepped into the shower, the warm water cascaded over my body, soothing the remnants of soreness from last night. The water felt like a gentle caress, washing away the tension but not the lingering warmth and sensations from our encounter.

The memories of his touch, the way he had held me, and the passion in his eyes replayed in my mind. I leaned against the cool tiles, closing my eyes and letting the water envelop me. My skin still tingled from the intensity of our night together, every drop of water a reminder of his presence.

I heard the glass door of the shower open, and before I could turn around, he stepped in and stood behind me. The unexpected closeness caught me off guard.

Ghost wrapped his arms around my waist, enveloping me in a warm, intimate embrace. I could feel his hard cock pressing into the small of my back, a clear indication of his desire.

"What about a second round?" he asked, his voice husky and raspy, sending shivers down my spine and making my knees weak.

His breath was hot against my ear, and the steam from the shower mixed with the heat radiating from our bodies. I leaned back into him, feeling the solidity and strength of his chest.

"Simon," I whispered, my voice barely audible over the sound of the water, "I don't think I can say no."

He cupped my face from behind, his strong arm resting between the valley of my breasts. The sensation sent a shiver through me, my breath hitching in anticipation. His lips met mine in a passionate kiss, igniting a fireball inside me. The warmth of the shower melded with the heat of our bodies, creating an intoxicating mix of sensations.

His kiss was demanding yet tender, a blend of urgency and affection. I melted into him, the steam from the shower swirling around us like a veil. Every touch, every movement, heightened the connection between us, making the world outside disappear.

Ghost's hand moved from my face to my waist, pulling me closer, our bodies pressed together under the cascading water. The intensity of our embrace, combined with the raw, unfiltered desire, made it clear that this second round would be just as unforgettable as the first.