Fond of Him 💋

You are my most beautiful mistake
That I want to commit again.

Involuntarily he brushed his thumb over her trembling lips. Her lips felt like rose petals under his touch.

He carried her effortlessly in his arms and to the couch. After placing her on the couch, he noticed the sharp piece of glass in her foot.

"Steaming Jesus!." He said as he saw she was bleeding.
He rushed towards the kitchen looking through the cabinets for first aid box he couldn't find any so he ran upstairs to his room. He had his medical kit there.

Ghost's heart raced as he hurried to fetch his medical kit. With practiced efficiency, he retrieved the kit from his room and dashed back downstairs to Nora's side.

Gently, he examined her foot, careful not to cause her any further discomfort. With steady hands, he removed the shard of glass and cleaned the wound, his mind focused solely on easing her pain and ensuring her safety.

The gash was big and it had to be stitched.
He had nothing to numb her while he stitch her up.
"Fucking Hell! What do I do now?" He muttered as he didnot want to cause her more pain.

Frantically, he searched again through his medical kit, hoping to find some kind of pain relief. His brow furrowed in frustration as he realized there was nothing suitable. Thinking quickly, he considered his options.

"I'll have to do it quickly," he murmured to himself, his gaze flickering to Nora's pained expression. With a determined exhale, he prepared to stitch her wound, aiming to make the process as swift and gentle as possible.

In his training he had learned to stitch wounds. Most wounds he did were his or sometimes his comrads. Mostly were gunshot or stab wounds.

Nora's voice was barely a whisper as she questioned Ghost's actions. "What are you doing?" she asked, her tone laced with pain.

"Ssh!" Ghost's voice was firm but gentle as he focused on his task. "I am stitching your wound," he explained, his hands moving swiftly yet delicately.

Nora winced with each prick of the needle, her pain evident in the way she bit her lip and whimpered softly. Despite the discomfort, she tried her best to stay still, gripping the corners of the couch tightly.

"It hurts," she managed to say between clenched teeth, her eyes squeezed shut against the pain.

"I know, love," Ghost replied sympathetically, his voice filled with empathy. "But I have nothing to numb the wound and I have to do it because you are bleeding."

"Can't you just call an ambulance or call 911?" She clenched her teeth hissing with pain.

She was met with silence.

As Ghost continued to work, Nora's breathing grew ragged, her body tense with discomfort. Yet, through it all, Ghost remained focused, his movements steady and precise as he stitched her wound with care and skill.

While stitching her wound his fingers brushed against Nora's skin as he worked, his touch gentle yet firm. "Stay still, love," he instructed softly, his voice a soothing presence amidst the pain.

Nora nodded faintly, her body trembling slightly from both the pain and the effort to remain still. She closed her eyes, focusing on her breathing as Ghost continued his task with steady hands and unwavering concentration.