0.1

Luke's POV:

"Well this is shit"

"Luke watch your mouth." My mom Liz scolded me. I just simply rolled my eyes at her.

I know I'm being rude to my mom but I can't help it. I moved out from Sydney just to transfer here, to this shitty house in a middle of a forest.

I carried my luggage and went inside the house. Okay maybe the house wasn't really shitty because it was huge and fully furnished. I went upstairs to check the rooms. There were only four rooms and three of them were painted black. I wonder who lived here. The house was actually beautiful but it being inside a forest maybe was the reason I didn't like it that much.

"Have you picked your room sweetie?" My mom said as she was walking towards me.

"Yeah can I have the biggest room?" I asked her putting on the cutest pleading face I could make just so she will agree.

"Of course you can dear, I know you didn't really wanna move out so thats your prize for understanding." She pat my back before leaving me to do my business.

"Thanks mom." I shout so she can hear me from downstairs.

I went inside the room with my luggage in my hand. My room isn't too bad actually. I actually consider myself lucky that I have a room like this. It has a white queen bed with a bedside table on one side. There's a closest in a corner and a bookshelf near it.

Weird how can my mom afford a house this big when the reason we moved is because of financial problems. Maybe because it was near the forest.

I decided to be more productive so I started unpacking. I placed all my clothes in the closet and put all my posters on the wall.

Just as I was about to rest and check my phone I heard a voice saying

"Help me."

***
Hello guys so this is my new story and I mentioned it in my other book. I hope you like it because I personally think we need more paranormal stories in the fandom. I will try to update every weekend especially Picturesque is almost over.

If anyone would want to make a cover for this one it would be totally awesome, since the cover I made is shit. Just message me or something.

I'll post the second chapter when this reaches 10 reads. Comment? Story suggestions? Vote? See you in the next update guys bye. :)