0.7

Can we all talk about #5ONTHEWALL? Luke's vocals were so on point and cake playing FIFA. Plus Mikey being a beauty guru and Ashton playing guitar.

***
Luke's POV:

"Calum I told you we pushed him too far."

"What the fuck are you talking about Ashton? Stop being such a prick. You sound like a grandma right now."

"Guys shut up. This is leading us no where. Argue one more time I'll fucking slit your throats."

I woke up to the sound of screaming and yelling. I opened my eyes seeing three boys strangling each other.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep." I yelled half awake.

Wait a minute. How come there are three strangers in my room. I process all the information quickly and I remember what happened before passing out.

"Mikey he's gonna scream."

"No he won't."

I started screaming for help. I threw all the things that I could grab to the three of them.

"I told you Mikey now you owe me a pizza." A curly brown haired boy said before rushing over to me.

"Luke its okay we won't hurt you." He said walking over to me slowly.

"Calm down you'll be alright." He whispered.

Instantly I was feeling so relaxed that I couldn't even move.

"Good boy. My name's Ashton by the way." The curly haired boy who I now know as Ashton said.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked coldly.

"Like I said I'm Ashton and this is Michael and Calum. We died in this house and we were the ones haunting you." Ashton said.

I simply raised an eyebrow at him. What kind of drugs is this guy on?

"Dude this is a nice prank and all but I suggest you leave my house before I call the cops." I said.

"Prank? This isn't a prank! Listen blondie, you don't know what the fuck we've been through." The boy with dark hair said.

"He has a point Calum, we need to prove it." The boy, who I believe is Michael, said while smirking.

Oh hell no. At a blink of an eye they all disappeared. I felt three pairs of hands on my legs trying to pull me off the bed.

"Let me go you pricks." I screamed while holding on the bedpost as if my life depended on it. I tried kicking but it was no use.

"I believe you now, I promise. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." I said still holding the bed post.

My legs were released and they all reappeared.

"Now do you believe us?" The guy named Ashton asked gently so I won't freak out.

I nodded slowly in response, trying to back away from them.

"Calm down Luke, we won't hurt you. We just need your help." Ashton said.

"If you help us we won't bother you anymore." Michael said with a pleading tone.

I thought about all that have happened for the last week. I really wanted my normal life back so I replied

"What do I have to do?"

***
Hello guys I'm back with a new update. 5ONTHEWALL was beyond amazing, I can't even. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Things will get more interesting and longer since the four Aussies have met each other.

I'll see you on the next update. Bye ilysm.