1.9

Luke's POV:

"Let me guess, you called Michael dead?"

I looked up and saw Calum leaning on my doorframe smirking.

"Go away I don't need any of your shit right now." I said hugging my penguin plushie tighter.

"Aw is Lukey guilty? I mean you should be. It's not everyday my friend gets called dead." He said with an angry expression. He slowly walked towards me with his hands balled into a fist. I backed away from him since I was scared of what about he will do to me. Finally my back touched the wall and Calum was kneeling in front of me.

I closed my eyes waiting for punches, kicks or beating I will receive but it never came.

"Dammit Luke only you made me feel this way."

Calum grabbed my collar quickly and smash his lips against mine. My eyes shot open in shock but I kissed back slowly.

"Wow." He said as he pulled away.

"What was that for?" I said still a little bit shocked from the kiss.

"I don't know Luke sorry I got carried away." He said sincerely.

"It's fine. You were my first kiss though." I blushed. For the past eighteen years of my life never once has someone kissed me. Girl or boy, except my mom and family.

"Well this is your second." He kissed me again for a second before hugging me.

"I really like you Luke. You're the only person who made me feel this way and I don't know why."

I held him in my arms comforting him.

"It's okay I like you too Calum."

I really like Calum the problem is that I also like Michael and Ashton.

***

Two days have passed since Calum confessed his feelings for me. Those two days were complete heaven. Calum and I spent them cuddling and watching movies. Ashton was happy for the two of us while Michael didn't say anything.

Today I decided to come out to my mom.

"M-Mom I need to tell you something..." I approached her nervously.

"Did you get a girl pregnant?" She asked worriedly.

"What? No of course not." I shook my head in disgust. I was about to tell her that I like boys but she thought I got a girl pregnant.

"Then what is it?" She asked putting down the newspaper and gave her full attention to me.

"I-I think I like boys."

***
Super short filler right here. The story is cake af at the moment. Maybe some lashton or muke action in the next chapters.

Anyway thank you so much for 900+ reads. Thank you so much for reading. I love each and everyone of you. Bye!!