1.7

Luke's POV:

It's one in the morning and I still couldn't sleep. My mom's words continuously repeated on my mind.

I should have been more careful. I shouldn't have talked to Calum, Ash and Mikey when my mom is here. This is all my fault.

Maybe I should stop talking to the three of them. After all they are ghosts and talking to them is crazy. That's it I'm never gonna talk to them ever.

I just realized I couldn't do that. They have been a big part of my life and I couldn't just leave them.

They are the ones who make me happy. I'll miss Ashton's hugs. I'll miss Michael protecting me like a brother. I'll miss Calum's dirty jokes even if they bother me.

Come to think of it, do I like them? Ever since I have moved here, I have been so confused about my sexuality.

Another thing is I like the three of them all at the same time. I'm weird as fuck. I find them attractive all at the same time.

I turned around causing Calum to wake up.

"What's wrong Luke? It's already late."

I simply hugged him tighter.

"I just don't feel like sleeping. I wanna hang out with you guys."

Calum raised an eyebrow in confusion since I didn't stay up late on a school day but agreed.

"Ashton, Michael wake up you bitches." Calum said hitting them in the process.

"What do you want from me?" Michael sneered. He isn't in the best mood in the morning.

"I just wanna spend time with the three of you, that's all." I said confident he will agree.

"Luke what's wrong? You don't usually stay up late on a school day."

"Just missed you that's all." I said even if I spend time with them every time.

"Sure love, wanna watch a movie?" I blushed at the pet name. He has always called me pet names but I'm still not used to it.

"Okay. Let's watch Nemo."

Ashton got up and opened my laptop then put on Nemo. He went back and joined our group cuddle.

"M'gonna get some popcorn." Calum said standing up but I stopped him.

"No just stay... please."

I know that they are already suspicious. I didn't care though. This may be the last time I'll ever talk to them.

The movie ended faster than I expected. The thought of not talking to them scared me.

"I'll miss you guys so much." I clung to the three of them tightly.
"I'm so blessed that I have met you. I love you guys so much." I tried very hard to keep the tears from going down.

"Luke are you okay?" Ashton asked half worried half confused.

"Never been better." I said softly with a sad smile on my face.

"Anyway I have to sleep now. Goodnight guys."

As I started to fall asleep but not before feeling three lips on my forehead.

"We love you too Lukey."

***
Kinda sad chapter. Its just basically all of Luke's thoughts. I forgot to add this in the last chapter lmao. I'm also sorry if this kinda feels rushed.
There's just so much to happen. I'll try to be more detailed next time.

Anyway can you guys suggest some Muke stories? I need more books to read.

I hope you liked this chapter. I'll see you guys on the next update. Bye ilysm.