0.8

Luke's POV:

"What do I need to do?"

"Its not really simple. It's also a very long story." Calum said.

"Well I have all day and I want my normal life back." I said sassily.

"Wow you're feisty, I like you." Michael said a smirk playing on his lips.

"So... should I tell the story or not?" Calum said breaking the awkward tension.

"Sure go on."

"Well we need your help to get out of here. We need to you to find the man who killed us and put him in jail. Only that way will we be in peace." Calum said gravely serious. Wow I never knew they could be serious.

"I'm sorry but no I can't help you. I'm just a teenage boy." I replied. As much as I want to get my normal life back, what they were asking was huge. I mean how can I even send a man to jail.

"Oh..." They all say together and the smile on their faces dropped.

"I'm really sorry." I apologize once again. I never liked disappointing anyone.

"Well thanks I guess for your time and all. We're so sorry for scaring you. We won't bother you again." Ashton said sadly, his head hung low.

They started to disappear but I stopped them.

"Stay." I said

They all reappeared confusion evident on their faces.

"Even though you've all been assholes to me, I want to help you. I might not be able to help you get out of here but at least I'll make your stay worthwhile." I offered. I never liked it when someone's sad.

"For the record, its not me who's an asshole. Its Calum." Ashton said, his beautiful smile coming back to his face.

"Wait who did the trick on me while I was taking a shower?" I ask as soon as I remember the shower incident. It means one if them has seen me naked.

I see Calum shift uncomfortably from where he was standing.

"It might have been me."

"Seriously fuck you Calum."

***
Why did this reach 100+ reads. I mean seriously I'm not expecting it I'm so happy. Thanks to everyone who are reading this (yes even you if you're a ghost reader). This is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. So thank you guys all so much and keep reading bc there is more to come ilysm.

P.S. To smut or not to smut? ;)