1.3

Luke's POV:

Its been a long week of school and I'm so happy I can finally hang out with my three best ghost friends.

I open the door and went straight to the kitchen.

"Yes, but I don't know Ben. I think he's going crazy. Maybe talk to him, he doesn't listen to me anymore." I hear my mom talking on the phone as I get a bag of ruffles and a coke.

"Okay bye." My mom said exasperated.

"Mom who were you talking to?" I ask her.

"Oh its just your brother Ben We're just talking about Jack."

She said like it was the truth but I know it isn't. She never talks about Jack like that. Jack has always been the perfect son. Its not that she has favorites its just that Jack has always excelled in every aspect of life while I didn't. I'm more attractive than him though. Just kidding.

"Okay..." I said before going to my room.

I went to my room and locked the door. I've learned to be more careful so that my mom won't be very suspicious.

"Mikey, Ash are you there?" I say softly not wanting my mom to hear me.

"Hey Lukey..." I feel Calum appear behind me. Before I can turn around he wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Calum what are you doing?" I ask trying to get away from him. Not that I don't like him I mean he is attractive. Wait I shouldn't be saying guys are attractive. Its just that I thought Calum didn't like me. Maybe he's drunk, but we don't have anything alcoholic in the house.

"Calum get away from Luke. You're scaring him." Michael said pulling me away from Calum.

"Michael I'm horny." Calum complained and pouted.

"That doesn't mean you use little Lukey here. Go wank in the bathroom or something." Ashton said in with a loud voice causing me to flinch. Calum went to the bathroom, which is part of my room of course, and locked the door. Ashton walked to us still looking angry. Never have I seen Ashton this angry and he is actually scary when he is.

"You okay?" Michael asked me rubbing my back.

"Yeah just a little surprised though. I thought he didn't like me that's why."

"Calum doesn't hate you. He's not really an affectionate person. I'm also very sorry for his actions. He's just really like that." Ashton said.

"Its okay I understand."

"So let's watch a movie?" Michael asks awkwardly.

"Sure, what movie?" I said picking up the forgotten bag of ruffles and coke.

"Don't you have American Horror Story on your laptop?" Ashton asks his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Yeah we can watch that." I get my laptop and played AHS Freak show because its the best season in my opinion. After about five minutes, Calum finally went our from the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Luke, I shouldn't have done that I know I'm an asshole but please forgive me." Calum said with puppy eyes. That's what I like about Calum. He can be a dick but he's really a ball of sunshine inside.

"Its okay Cal, there's nothing to worry I know your just frustrated because I'm hot." I said jokingly trying to make things a little less awkward.

He just stuck out his tongue and joined us in our AHS marathon.

The whole marathon consisted of protective hugs from Mikey, stares from Ashton and Calum pouting.

***
Oh my god I have finally updated. I am very sorry or the long wait. School has been a bitch especially math.

I have things to clarify by the way.

1. Only Luke sees and hears Cal, Ash and Mikey. Its because it's 3/4's choice who will see them.

2. I don't see Calum as an asshole. He's just kinda one in this story but he's a good guy. He is literally a ball of sunshine.

3. Luke isn't homophobic. His just confused and he is trying to convince himself that he is straight. I will have a chapter containing this but it won't be very soon.

So that's all I hoped you liked this chapter. I'll try to update again tomorrow. Bye my fabulous readers.

P.S. Thank you for all the people reading, commenting and voting. You really inspire me. So thanks to everyone reading this and you're awesome af. Ily all <3