1.8

Michael's POV:

Luke has been ignoring us for a week now ever since his mom talked to him. He acts as if we don't even exist. Now I knew why he was acting that way that night. He wanted to stop talking to us.

Luke has also been bringing Sam more. Calum, Ashton and I are actually surprised that he managed to forget us and make Sam his new best friend.

Sam is a good guy but he is getting on my nerves. He lets Luke go all cuddly with him. Only Ashton and I can do that.

"Maybe we should haunt Sam so he will get away from Luke." Calum said, the two of us observing Luke and Sam.

Its good that as ghosts we can disappear and talk without people hearing us.

"No Calum. That would make the situation worse." I said.

"Well maybe next time Sam and Luke won't be talking, they might be sucking each others faces off. I mean look at them."

I looked at the two boys cuddling on the bed. Calum was right. Luke and Sam are getting closer faster than Calum wanking off.

"Well we can just do that. Maybe Luke is just lonely. He also needs human interaction." I said although I know Luke is doing this because of what his mom said.

"Well my dear Mikey maybe you need to mark your territory. You wouldn't want another one to add to your competitors." Calum said with a smirk before walking away.

I thought about what he said. Maybe it would be better if I make Sam stay away from Luke but maybe Luke likes him. If I truly like Luke, I should respect his decisions.

And when I thought Luke also felt the same. I felt tears form in my eyes. Its never easy to be rejected. My first boyfriend did and I promised myself I wouldn't like another person again. Things changed when Luke has entered this house. He made me feel like I was alive again.

I left Luke's room since I couldn't take seeing Sam doing the things I should be the one doing to Luke.

***

"Luke can we talk?" I approached him gently. I made sure his mom left the house so she wouldn't think his son talking to himself.

"Luke please I just want to talk. I missed you." I pleaded since he didn't answer me.

"What?" Luke said coldly.

"What did we do wrong? Why have you been ignoring us?" I said straight to the point.

Luke simply shrugged then started walking away. I grabbed his wrist stopping him before he reached the door.

"No don't you dare walk away from me. At first you wanted to be with us and now you are acting like we don't exist? You're unbelievable Luke. Did you forget about us just because you are whipped with that stupid emo? Tell me Luke. Why are you being so cold? We never did anything to you." I shouted. I am done with his shit.

"You don't know what shit I went through because of the three of you. Ever since I've been here I've been more confused than ever. My mom thinks I'm crazy.Even I myself think I'm crazy.And maybe I like Sam. At least he is alive unlike the three of you." He said his eyes full of anger.

My eyes widened from what he said. To say I was hurt is an understatement. Me being reminded that I was dead was like a punch in the gut.

"M-Mikey I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to." Luke apologized when he saw the hurt expression on my face.

I slowly released his hand.

"You're right. I mean we are nothing but three dead teenage boys haunting your house... And when I thought you're different. I actually liked you Luke but now I'm not so sure."

***
Ohh shit got real. Anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry if I don't give equal attention to all the pairings. Its just that Muke is my main otp and don't worry I'll try to work on the other pairings.

The next update will be on Friday. Also thank you so much for the 800+ reads. Each vote, comment and read makes my day. Bye I'll see you on the next update ily all.