2.0

Luke's POV:

I think I like boys.

The next thing I heard is the sound of glass shattering on the floor. My mom said curse words
soflty (which I heard of course) as she cleaned up the mess.

"Please don't hate me." I didn't dare to look up to see my mom's reaction.

"Oh honey I-I wouldn't hate you." My mom quickly put her arms around me.

"I'd never hate you dear. I'm so proud of you." She said looking at me teary eyed. I never thought me coming out would go so well that it made me cry.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and held my hand.

"I love you Luke whatever gender you like. You will always be my boy whatever you do. I can never hate you. Do you understand?" She said with a smile.

"Yes I understand." I said grinning.

"So is Sam your boyfriend?"

Oh.

"He's not my boyfriend mom." The smile on my face disappeared when I heard her question.

"Then how did you know you were gay?" She asked.

Right now I couldn't think of any excuses. If I tell that I like someone else I'm sure she would ask me to bring the boy here so she can meet him. Mama Liz should always approve.

"I uh like Sam so that's how I know."

I know the excuse I said is beyond terrible. I didn't have any other choice though. Sam is my friend and maybe he can pretend for me.

"I'm sure he likes you too honey."
"Yeah I hope he does."

I turned my head to my right and saw Michael with a disappointed expression.

"Anyways Luke I'm going to the grocery want anything?"

"Maybe just a bag of maltesers would be great." I replied.

"Okay. I'll be back in an hour or two. See you." She kissed my forehead and grabbed her car keys and wallet then left.

"Michael wait." I ran after him before he can get to Calum.

"Don't talk to me you lying cheating bitch." He said coldly and continued on going upstairs.

"Michael please." I grabbed his arm stopping him from entering the room where Calum is in.

"Just stop okay. Stop messing with our feelings Luke. You said you like Calum and now you tell me you like Sam. Make up your mind Luke." He sneered.

"You don't understand Michael. My mom would think I'm crazy if I told her a like a ghost named Calum. Is that what you want? For me to be put in an asylum?"

"If you like Calum you'd make sacrifices. I'm starting to accept the fact that you and Calum are together but I wouldn't want my best friend to like a lying bastard like you."

His words were as sharp as a blade. Tears started to roll down my cheek.

"I-I just want you back M-Mikey. Missed you so b-bad." I said hugging him tight.

I really missed Mikey, it's not lie. I missed his cuddles and how protective he was of me. I always felt safe around him.

"I'm pretty sure you're just making that up. I know you're saying that just so I won't tell Calum. Well too bad I still will."

He snatched his hand out of my grip and continued walking to my room.

"Oh and one more thing. Too bad I don't miss you Luke."

He went inside my room and left me a sobbing mess on the floor.

***
New update for my fabulous and wonderful readers. Sorry it's kinda late but I had to do some stuff for school. Michael has no chill in this I swear.

Thank you guys for 1K. Thank you to everyone who is reading this. You guys are my sunshine, you make my day better ily all so much.

I might not be able to update tomorrow. I'm sorry but if I have extra time I promise I will. Bye!!