2.4

Italicized part is a flashback part and its in Michael's POV. Slight gore in the later part so stay safe

***
Luke's POV:

"It's okay Luke it will get better."

I hug Ashton tightly. He's different. He's like a protective brother who is always there for you.

"Thank you Ash." I muttered.

"It's okay Luke. I'm sorry for the way Michael treated you." He said with sympathy. I didn't need sympathy though, I know this is my fault.

"No it's my fault. Calum's also probably mad at me because I never told about me and Mikey."

Ashton simply hugged me tighter. It's true that sometimes you don't need words but actions.

He held my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eye and said "Don't worry Luke, I know you are confused. I'll help you through it yeah?"

"Sure, thanks Ash you're always so kind."

***

I was in my bedroom studying when I heard a knock on my door.

"Uh Luke can I come in?" Michael asked on the other side of the door.

"Sure."

"Hey uhm I'm sorry for the things I said a while ago. I'm sorry for not understanding you. I guess I just thought you were ashamed of me." He explained while looking down.

"Mikey I would never be ashamed of you, I'm just being careful. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way." I said and motioned him to come sit beside me.

"If we are alive right now, would you introduce us to your mom?" He asks as he makes his way over.

"Of course Mikey, I would be so proud of having people like you three in my life."

"I wanna tell you something..." He said hesitantly.

"Go on."

"Remember Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Well he was my boyfriend before, before he killed me that is."

***
"Alex, I have to tell you something." I say burrying my face in his shoulder.

"What is it?" He asks holding me face so he looks at me in the eye.

"Calum and Ashton are planning to report you to the police. If I were you, you need to stop. Drugs aren't good for your health." I said truthfully.

"Mikey, I'm fine you don't need to remind me." He said rolling his eyes.