1.4

Calum's POV:

I was already expecting the amount of shit Ashton and Michael will be giving me once Luke leaves for school. I tried avoiding the two of them but I failed.

"How dare you touch Luke like that?!" Michael hissed as he grabbed my shirt and shoved me against the wall.

"I'm sorry okay. I know what I did was wrong." I told him trying to get out of his grip.

"I don't want to see you touch him or go near him ever again. Got it?" He said then released me.

Michael is kinder than me but if ever someone he loves gets hurt, shit happens. Wait someone he loves. Does he like Luke?

"You like Luke don't you?" I teased him.

"That is not the point Calum. You touched him in a way he didn't like."

"I'm sorry like I told you I was horny. You didn't answer my question though." I said still wanting to know if he has a crush on Luke.

"I have no obligation to answer that question." Michael snapped.

"Bitch please, I know you do. You are jealous. If you don't tell me the truth I'd tell Luke when he arrives." I said smiling knowing I won the argument.

"No don't tell him. Yes I like him so what. You like him too. Ashton likes him too. We all like him dear lord." He said quickly.

"What the hell did I do now?" Ashton appeared all of a sudden.

"We're just talking about how you and Michael like Luke." I said smirking. Its so cute to see your two best friend whipped for the same guy.

"Oh shut up Calum. You like Luke too." Ashton said.

"Well he is attractive. I'd fuck him to be honest but that doesn't mean I like him." I said. The two of them grimacing at my words.

"So the three of us like him." Ashton said.

"Like I said I like him for his looks but if that counts then yes." I clarified.

"That counts so how do we do this? I mean we shouldn't fight over him." Michael said a little excited. Well maybe not a little.

"Okay let's make a deal. The first he likes back gets him. We could do anything to make him like us back but nothing sexual." I said, Ashton looking at me with disgust when I said the word sexual.

"Okay deal." Michael and I said in unision.

"Okay then boys let the games begin."

***
New update! I'm so sorry its short but I hope you like it. There is more to come this is just the start. Anyway if you are reading this I'd like to thank you and remember you are a wonderful person. Maybe you guys can message me some time. I want to talk to all of you. I'll see you in the next update bye ilysm.