1.6

Luke's POV:

"Who was that?" Ashton, Calum and Michael said in chorus after Sam went home.

"Oh just a friend of mine from school. Why?"

"Nothing. Is he mean to you? Is he a good influence? What's his music taste? Is he gay?" They asked a lot of questions about Sam.

"Guys calm down. You sound like my mom right now."

The simply rolled their eyes at me as a response. They are seriously friendship goals, they do everything at the same time.

"And why are you guys interrogating me? You're jealous that's why." I teased and flipped my hair even if its too short to flip.

Calum scoffed while Michael and Ashton blushed and looked away. I wanted to ask the two of them why they are blushing but I didn't since I know it would make things awkward between us.

After another few seconds of silence a knock on my door was heard.

"Luke can I talk to you for a second." My mom said from the other side of the door.

"Sure, what about mom?"

"Let's just talk."

The fact that she wants to talk to me scared me. I didn't do anything wrong.

"What if she checked my internet history?"

"What if she found my tumblr account?"

"Did she already see my grades?"

A lot of questions popped into my mind making me more nervous.

"I'll see you guys later." I whispered.

The three of them simply nodded. I left my room and went downstairs.

"Have a seat, Luke." Mom said as she pat the space next to her.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I ask as I sat beside her.

"Nothing its just that I sometimes observe that you talk even if you are alone." My eyes widened from what she said.

"Luke you're already eighteen. You're too old for imaginary friends. Are you lonely? You know you can talk to me." She said her eyes filled with concern.

"Alright I get it, you want someone your age to talk to. Sam is a good kid. You two get along very well. You should interact with him more."

"O-okay." I said as a reply.

"I want to see you socialize more. Okay Luke?"

I nodded as an answer to my mom's question.

"Good. I want you to stop talking by yourself."

"I hope you understand me Luke. I'm just doing this for you. I love you." She stood up and hugged me before going upstairs.

"I'm sorry Luke." I felt Michael pat my shoulder.

"Don't be sorry, its my fault."

***
Hello my wonderful readers. I'm sorry for the late update but like I said I can only update on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Anyway thank you guys so much for 600+ reads. You guys are the ones who keep me going. Thank you. I love you guys so much.

If you feel bad just talk to me. I'll do my best to help you guys. Just smile and remember all of you are my sunshines.

P.S. Should I do a character ask?