0.2

Dedicated to MigdaliaCancio because you voted for my story and you told me you wanted to me to update so this is for you. Thank you!

***
Luke's POV

What the actual fuck did I just hear? I'm not the type of person to believe in ghosts but that voice gave me shivers.

"Help me."

I heard the voice again. The voice is deep and slightly raspy but a hint of desperation is obvious.

"Help me please I beg you"

The voice said once more. This shit needs to stop.

"Jack, Ben this isn't funny bros. Stop it."

'Calm down Luke its just your brothers pranking you' I told myself repeatedly.

Even though I tried to convince myself to man up, I just decided to go downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs but not before hearing the voice saying

"Help us we need you."

***
"Mom, who was the seller of this house?" I asked her while eating dinner.

"I don't really know Luke. I just saw this house in the internet then it has a contact number in it. Don't worry this house is legal." She said reassuringly.

"Oh..." I said silently.

"Don't worry Luke we are safe here." We were silent for the rest of the evening.

I said good night to my mom after finishing my food. As I was going upstairs I heard a different voice saying

"You can't get away from us"

***
Surprise update yay. First of all thank you for the 10 reads. I mean some of you may think it's not a big deal but it is to me because it motivates me to update.

I'm sorry the chapter is short but its kinda just a filler. I'll update later after I update Picturesque. Bye guys :)