2.5

Luke's POV:

"Shit"

I push Michael off me and put on my shirt that was on the ground.

"I'm so sorry dear." She said quickly before shutting the door.

"Fuck."

I'm so screwed.

"I'm so sorry Luke." Michael said softly.

"It's not your fault Mikey, I forgot to lock the door." I replied reassuringly.

I honestly don't know what to do. My mom saw me making out with someone invisible and now she thinks I've completely lost myself.

Michael and I played videogames the rest of the afternoon. We tried to keep our hands off of each other as much as we could since we both wouldn't want to get caught again. Not long after, it was time for dinner and I had to go talk to my mom.

"Mom... about a while ago." I say awkwardly while twirling my pasta with a fork. I didn't feel like eating because of the awkward tension between my mom and I.

"Luke... I think you should go see a psychologist." She trailed off.

"What?" I said not because I didn't hear her but because I got caught off guard from what she said.

"Luke, this is for you. You are too old for imaginary friends. Don't worry I'll be with you while you undergo therapy." She said sympathetically. I didn't need sympathy though. What I need is for her to understand me.

I feel someone touch my hand and I look up to see Michael sitting on the table.

"It's okay Luke. Go on." He sends me a warm smile.

"What? No. I'm not going there when I'm perfectly fine." I yelled then run to my room, locking the door.

"What happened?" Ashton asked with concern.

I took a piece of paper and wrote what I will say just so that my mom won't think I'm talking to myself.

Ashton read the piece of paper then pulled my into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so sorry Lukey. It's all our fault. If we didn't disturb you in the first place, you would have been okay. You will have normal friends." Ashton said guiltily.

I wrote on the piece of paper again saying:

Don't think like that. If you are not here, I don't know what to do. You guys are my best friends (maybe something more) I wouldn't change a thing :)

Ashton smiled as he read the note.

"Thank you Lukey you're the only person that has ever said that to me."

"Why has no one ever told you that before?" I whispered.

"I guess no one ever said that to me because I am not special." He said softly. Even though Ashton is daddy af, he is a very big softy.

"Hey listen to me Ashton. You are special. Whoever failed to see that is a complete loser. You're like the most awesome person I know." I said holding his face in my hands.

A few drops of tears fell from his eyes.

"I'm happy that even if I'm dead, I heard the thing I wanted to hear the most."

***

I am currently sitting waiting for the receptionist to call my name. After a lot of convincing from Michael and Calum, I finally agreed to go see a psychiatrist. I know I'm completely sane, I just didn't want my mom to be more suspicious.

"Mr. Hemmings, the doctor will see you now."

My mom squeezed my hand as if telling me that it's going to be okay.

I follow the receptionist, my head bowed down the whole time. She knocked three times before she opened the door.

I went inside the room seeing a man not older than twenty six.

"Hi Luke, I'm doctor Alexander
Johnson but you can call me Alex."

***
Dun dun dun.

I'm sorry if this is shit quality. I'm just so tired and I don't know why. Plus this book will end soon just so you know. Anyway I might update tomorrow. Bye I love you all. xx