2.2

Luke's POV:

"Hey Sam can I ask you a favor? Can you be my boyfriend?"

Hell no. I'm currently in the comfort room rehearsing what I would say to Sam.

Fuck this.

I went outside and went to the canteen. I saw Sam sitting in our usual table reading a book and his black fringe covering his face. Cute, but I'd never tap that.

I make my way over him quickly before I back out.

"Sam, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" He put down his book and looked at me.

"I need you to pretend as my boyfriend."

His jaw dropped open and gave me the what-the-hell-did-you-say look.

"I'm serious."

"I-I don't know Luke... I like this girl and what for anyway?" He said.

"Well I came out to my mom and she's okay with it but she asked me who I liked so I just said you sorry." I replied awkwardly.

"Oh I see you don't want your mom to know. Who do you like anyway?" He asked cheekily.

"Secret." I couldn't tell Sam that I like a ghost. He might think I'm crazy and ditch me as a friend.

"I have a deal Puke Lemmings. I'd pretend to be your boyfriend but I want to see that boy who made you realize you're gay." He said dramatically.

Shit.

"Sam please." I whined.

"Take it or leave it." He said with a smug look on his face.

"But he's weird...."

"It's okay I'm weird as well." He shrugged.

"Fine." I gave up. I had to take his offer or my mom will think I'm crazy. She might bring me to a mental hospital if she thinks I've completely gone nuts. If Sam is truly my friend he'd understand. If not then its his loss.

"Great, he'll be at my house later so you should cone over."

"Sure."

***

"Ready to go?" I asked Sam.

"Yeah just let me put my stuff in my locker."

We walked for a while before reaching his locker since it was on the end of the corridor. He opened his locker with the combination '420'. Typical.

"Let's go." He said after he put his things in his locker.

"I can't wait to meet your boyfriend Luke."

"Yeah right."

The school's parking was filled with students. The geeks on one side. The mean girls and jocks on the other side. All the other people no one pays attention to was also with their groups.

"I figured you have no car so I guess we'll go there using mine." Sam said.

"Sure where is it?"

Sam led me near a tree where his car is parked. His matte black Audi was definitely better than my white Ford. Sam's parents had the money to buy anything but they didn't spoil Sam.

"I thought your parent's never spoil you?" I questioned admiring the expensive car in front of me.

"Yeah, its a reward since I had an A on math last year."

"Nice."

We both got into the car and Sam opened the radio.

"Holy shit. This is my jam." Sam screamed when Dear Maria Count Me In started to play. He can be such a fanboy sometimes. The rest of the ride was silent. By the time we reached my house, I was already shaking from nervousness. Sam might think I'm too weird and stop being my friend.

We went out of the car and walked to my front door. I knocked three times before my mom opened.

"Hi Lu- oh what do we have here?"

"Good afternoon miss Liz. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was coming over." Sam said so politely.

"Oh it's fine dear. Come in."

"Anyway mom Sam and I will be at my room okay thanks mom." I said before she can say anything more embarrassing.

"Oh sure go ahead. Have fun." She said knowingly.

I dragged Sam to my room and locked the door.

"Listen, please don't be weirded out. Promise me you'll still be my friend after this."

"Luke, are you going to say you like me because like I told you I like this girl and"

"What the fuck man of course not." I cut him off.

"Okay then." He shrugged and sat on my bed.

"Okay so uhm... Calum, Ashton, M-Michael come here."

Sam raised an eyebrow at me. I just hope they would come out so I wouldn't Luke like a complete idiot right now.

"Hi Lukey."

"Holy shit."

***
I have finally updated guys. Like I said there wouldn't be updates tomorrow and on Sunday.

Thoughts on the chapter? I need your help on how I'll add Lashton in this so I want to hear all of your great ideas.

Anyway I have to sleep. Thank you so much for all the reads. I love you all :)