skating-Matt

Y/N POV

"No!" I said imedietly. Matt groaned. He's  trying to get me to go ice skating with them.
"Please," he begged.
"You'll have fun, I promise." I rolled my eyes.
"No I won't, I'm gonna break my arm."
"I help you. You won't get hurt."
"It's not happening, Matt."
"But I don't wanna go without you."
"So then don't go."
"But I have to." He flopped on the bed next to me.
"Y/N, please." He said in a pleading voice.
"No." I said, going in my phone. He stared at me for a while, then got up.
"Let's go." He said, hovering over me. I shook my head. He snatched my phone and put it in his pocket.
"Hey!" I scolded. He grabbed me off the bed and threw me over his shoulder.
"Matt! Put me down!" I kicked my legs and squirmed, trying to break free.
"This is kidnapping!" I screamed. He grabbed my shoes and took me to the car as I kicked and screamed.
"No! I don't wanna go!" He sat me in the car and closed the door, immediately locking it. I tried to get out, but he kept relocking it as I unlocked it.
"Let me out." I pleaded as he got in.
"No, you're coming." He said, giving me my shoes. I tried to unlock it again, but it wouldn't budge.
"I put the child lock on." Matt said with a smirk.
"Fuck you." I snapped.
"Hey Y/N." Nick said from the back seat.
"Fuck you to." I said glaring at him.
"Hey, I didn't do anything." He held his hands up in defense.
I huffed, crossing my arms with a pout. He started driving, and I gave him the silent treatment the whole way there. When we arrived I wouldn't go. I'm not doing it.
"Come on." Matt said, opening my door, I shook my head.
"Do I need to carry you in?" He asked, I didn't move. He sighed and grabbed me, putting me over his shoulder again.
"No!" I yelled as he shut the door.
"Mathew, put me down." I said, hitting his back.
"I'll walk! Just put me down!" I begged. He stopped,
"You'll go in?" He questioned.
"Yes."
"You're not gonna make a run for it?"
"No. Please, put me down." He slid me down his shoulder and held me against his body.
"You're an asshole." I said, swatting his chest.
"Wanna go back up?" He raised his eyebrows. I shook my head, and he placed me on the ground. I reluctantly walked to the door with them. 
We got everything and went to the rink.
"I don't know how to put them on." I said to Matt. He playfully rolled his eyes, then  got on one knee, putting my skates on.
He finished and stood up, holding his hands out to me. I grabbed them and slowly stood up on shaky legs.
"If I break my leg, I'm sueing you." I said, glaring up at him.
"You'll be fine." We made it to the ice.
"I can't do it." I shook my head.
"You can do it!" Chris yelled from the other side of the ice.  I took a deep breath and put one foot on the ice, I slowly shifted my weight to that foot and lifted the other, standing still.
"Now what?" I asked, frozen in place, clinging to Matt's arms tightly.
"Lean on one foot and push it forward, and swing the other foot back." He instructed me. I tried to move, but I started wobbling.
"Matt," I called, scared I was gonna fall.
"It's ok." He said, stableiseing me. He moved his hands to my hips, and I slid mine up to his shoulders.
"Ok, this way," he said, tilting my hips.
"Now slide forward." I slid my foot. He held my waist tightly, keeping me stable.
"Good. Now this way." I moved the other way.
"Now, when you go forward, move your other foot back." I followed his directions, trying not to fall. We did it a couple more times, and he let go of my hips.
"Now do it yourself." He said slightly, backing away. I made it a couple of steps, and then I lost balance. I reached for Matt, and he caught me right before I fell.
We continued this pattern until I got the hang of it.
"You can do it by yourself now." Matt said, then zipped away to Nick and Chris. I sighed and kept trying. After about 5 minutes of doing good. I fell. I sat on the floor for a while, not knowing how to get up. I tried to stand but kept falling.
"Matt!" I yelled over to him. He had been watching me struggle.
"Help me." I said, he giggled and skated over.
"My buts cold." I complained as he pulled me up. He moved his hand to my ass and squeezed.
"Ya, it's pretty cold." He smirked.
"That was not an invitation to touch it." I said, shoving his hand away.
"Come over here." He said, going to where he was before. I slowly made my way over, without falling.
"Good job." Nick said, giving me a high five.
"I am not having fun." I groaned.
"Time to play hockey." Matt said, holding a stick out to me.
"How the fuck am I supposed to play hockey?" I exclaimed.
"It'll be fun." He said, I grabbed the stick, and he smiled.
"Yay, you're on my team." He cheered, he gave a brief explanation of the rules, and we started playing. Matt was doing all the work, and I was wobbling around. We were losing by three points.
I somehow got the puck and swung twords the goal. It slid straight in. My jaw dropped in shock, and then i started celebrating.
"I made a goal!" I cheered.
"Go girl!" Nick yelled.
"Good job baby." Matt said, giving me a quick kiss.
"No PDA during the game!" Chris yelled.
"You're just mad he doesn't kiss you." I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. He stuck his out back.
We continued playing, and we lost.
But I actually had fun.