miss you-Matt

Their not dating.

Spencer is a random name.

Y/N POV

I giggled at his joke. Spencer and I have been on a good number of dates. I like him. But there's not the spark I always felt with Matt. We've been broken up for 4 months already. I need to move on. Spencer's good, I'm happy with him.
Who am I kidding? I want Matt back, I need him back.

(Flashback)

"Y/N, I don't know what you want me to do! I'm busy!" He yelled at me.
"To busy to spend time with your girlfriend?!" I yelled back.
"I do spend time with you!"
"Sleeping in the same bed does not count as spending time together! We haven't been on a date in months! I don't even remember the last time we had sex! And you haven't even kissed me in a week!"
"Maybe I'm tired off putting in all the effort in our relationship!"
"I try! I try every day! You push me off and tell me to go away! It's like you don't even like me anymore!"
"Maybe I don't!" That's it I'm fucking done. He can't even look in my direction. Why do I keep trying to force it to work?
"Fuck you!" I yelled, slamming the door. I'll get my stuff later, although it's not much anymore. I'm barely ever here.

(End Flashback)

That fight ended our entire 3 year relationship. Well, it wasn't the fight itself but what it was about. He neglected me, and I was sick of it. I want things to go back to how they were.

Matt POV

She was with another guy. She was with another guy. My Y/N, the love of my life, with another guy.
I sped walked back to the car and slammed the door. I closed my eyes and rested my head back, trying to keep in the tears.
"What happened? You didn't get anything?" Chris asked, confused. I was supposed to be getting pizza, but when I walked in, I saw Y/N with another guy. Laughing at his jokes, looking at him, how she used to look at me. Against my best efforts, the hot tears streamed down my face.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Nick asked, resting his hand on my shoulder.
"She was with a guy." I said, keeping in my sobs.
"Y/N?" I nodded, Chris sighed.
"Matt. You broke up. She's allowed to be with other guys." I shook my head. No. No. I just want her back. Why did I fuck it all up. I love her, I love her so much. Why did I say those things. I'm such a fucking idiot.
"Matt, you have to move on." I don't wanna move on. I want her. I need her.

(Time skip)

I knocked on her door and waited for her to open it. I shouldn't be doing this. But I need to. She opened the door and looked shocked.
"Can I come in?" I asked nervously. She nodded and let me in. We sat across from each other on the couch.
"Is he your boyfriend?" I asked before I could stop myself.
"How?-" She stopped.
"Um, ya, Spencer's my boyfriend. He asked me last week." She said, playing with her hands. My chest tightened.
She's his. Not mine. His.
"So we're just done?" I asked painfully.
"Matt, we've been broken up for 5 months." She said, staring at the floor.
"Why? Why did we break up?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
"Because you treated me like dirt on your shoe. I was tired of being ignored and pushed away. I couldn't put myself through that anymore." She said in a quiet tone. I quickly wiped the tear that fell.
"Does he treat you right?" She nodded. We sat in silence for a while.
"I miss you." I said.
"You don't get to do that."
"I don't get to miss you?"
"You can't treat me like shit when you have me, then come and ruin everything when I'm happy with someone else."
"But I can treat you right now. I treated you right for years, I just got stressed and forgot how lucky I was."
"You should go." My throat burned. I lost her. I stood up and looked at her for a while, then went home.
She'll never be mine again. I'll never get to hug her, or kiss her, or hold her ever again. She'll be in his arms, kissing his lips.