⚠️sh⚠️confused p2-chris

Y/N POV

I've felt really good about telling Chris. I fell even closer to him. I said I was coming over today, so I did.
"Y/N," he smiled as I walked into his room.
"Hi," I said, walking to him in his gaming chair, giving him a kiss.
"How are you?" He asked, putting his hands on my waist.
"Fine." I replied, laying on his bed.
"I'm gonna play one more game." He said, holding up a finger.
"K," I said, I went to the little bookshelf I have in his room for when I get board.
I looked over the few options and picked one lying down again.
"Chris," I sighed after a couple minutes.
"Hmm," he mumbled, taking his headset of one ear.
"It's like a zillion degrees in here." I complained.
"Well your wearing sweatpants, so that might be part of the problem." He giggled. I gave him a look.
"You can put your shorts on no one's coming in here." He said, I considered it.
"Fine," I got up and went to his closet. I changed into my shorts and put my sweatpants on his dresser for when I leave the room. I layed back down, and he smiled at me. It took me a while to be comfortable with my scars showing around him. I smiled back, and we went back to what we were doing.
About 30 minutes later, he said bye and came to lay with me.
"Hey there." I giggled, putting my book down.
"Hey pretty lady." He said, kissing my neck.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, lifting his head. He frowned.
"Chris, both your brothers are home. Not happening." He groaned and layed next to me. 
"The lorax?" I asked he nodded.

I woke up to a loud scream. I eyes shot open, and I sat up quickly. I sighed as I saw Nick and Matt laughing in the doorway.
"Go away." Chris groaned, pulling me back down to him.
"You guys are so boring. We're going to McDonald's, let's go." Nick said, walking in.
"No. We're sleeping. Bring us food back."
"You come or you don't get anything." Matt said, standing next to Nick.
"Y/N?" Nick said, sounding weird. Chris put his hand on my thigh, and I realized my scars are showing. I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. Fuck. This isn't happening.
"What -" Nick started.
"Get out," chris interrupted. I just stared at the floor.
"But -"
"Go." I heard the door shut, and Chris put his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm so sorry," he said, turning to me.
"It's not your fault." He sighed.
"Yes it is. I told you to change, and -"
"It's fine. It was gonna happen eventually." I looked at him, and he looked so worried.
"It's ok." I said, trying to smile.
"What do we do now?"
"I guess I have to tell them."
"You don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to. I can just tell them to fuck off and forget about it." I rested my head on his shoulder.
"They should know." I said, grabbing his hand.
"Only if you're ready."  I nodded.
"Telling you went well, and I don't think they'll have a bad reaction."
"They won't. They love you." He said, I lifted my head, and he smiled.
"Can you come with me?"
"Of course." He said, placing his lips on mine.
"But not right now." I said, pulling away.
"Ok,"

(Time skip)

"Ready?" He asked as we stood outside Nicks door.
"Let's do it." I took a breath and opened the door. Nick and Matt were laying in his bed watching a movie. They sat up as they saw us and paused the movie.
"Hey," chris said, trying to be normal.
"Hello," Nick replied. Chris grabbed my hand and led us to his bean bag chair. I sat next to him, and Matt and Nick sat at the edge of the bed across from us.
"Are they what I think they are?" Nick asked, breaking the silence.
"What do you think they are?" I asked, looking at the floor.
"I think you did it to yourself." He said, I played with my hands and slowly nodded.
"Why?" Matt asked.
"I needed to," I shrugged.
"When?"
"Um, well, the last time was like 6 months ago. But like 2 years ago was when it was really bad."
"How bad?"
"Uh, it was like every night, for 2 months."
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"I knew you'd make me stop." I started to pick at my skin, so Chris grabbed one of my hands and intertwined our fingers.
"Why would you not want to stop?"
"I did. But, it was the only thing that helped, and without it, I wouldn't know what to do."
"When did you tell chris? Did he know the whole time?"
"No. I told him like 4 months ago." I looked up at them and looked so sad.
"Don't be all weird about it."  I said, hoping they wouldn't act differently.
"How could we not be weird about it?"
"I'm not any different. Just be the same." They nodded.
"Well, I'm gonna go." I stood pulling chris to the door, wanting to get put of this situation.
"Wait," I turned back, and Nick pulled me into a tight hug. I don't like hugs, but this is kinda nice.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." I whispered back. He let go and wiped a tear from his eye.
"Now get outta here." He said playfully.
"Stupid emotions," he mumbled as I left.
"I'm so proud of you." Chris said, lifting me off the ground in a hug.
"Thanks," I mumbled.
"Now put me down." He compiled and put me on the ground, smiling down at me.
"You can come swimming with us now." He said on our way back his room.
"I could go swimming before?"
"Ya, but now you don't have to wear those weirdly long shorts."  He smirked, laying down.
"You just wanna see me in a bikini." I said laying next to him.
"Maybe,"
"Well that's not gonna happen."
"Why not?"
"Do you have a private pool with no people?"
"What if I bye a pool?"
"And put it where?"
"I'll find a place."
"Good luck with that." I rolled my eyes.
"Are you doubting me?" He gasped.
"Yes." He slowly shook his head.
"How dare you." He stayed still for a while them jumped on me and started tickling me.
"S-stop," I laughed out.
"No. You doubted me. This is your punishment." I attempted to push him away but failed.
"I-if you don't s-stop I-I'll cut myself." He imedietly stopped and frowned.
"That's not funny."
"It's hilarious." I giggled.