dont open it-Chris

In this one, they're not dating, just close friends.

                              Y/N POV

I was just chilling on the triplets couch. They're filming a video in the kitchen, so I'm waiting for them to be done. I'm passing the time by texting.
I've been talking to this guy for a while now. He's really sweet, and I like him.
Also, I've been to his house for some, adult, activities. He's is very good in bed. We're texting about our latest meet-up. He said he loved the set I was wearing. I also loved that set and took some pictures in it. So I sent him one.
After a minute, I was confused that he hasn't replied. I look and see that I never sent it.
If I didn't send it to him, who did I send it to?
My heart beat quickened, as I checked.
Shit!
I sprang up off the couch and turned to the triplets. They looked confused at my abrupt movement.
"Chris, give me your phone." I said, walking over to them. He raised his eyebrows.
"Why?" I walked over to him and attempted to take it. But he was faster.
"Chris, I am so dead ass right now, give it to me." I said, holding out my hand.
"Why should I give you my phone." He said, holding it away from me.
"Because I need to delete something!" I said, growing more scared he would look.
"What would you need to delete from my phone?" He said, turning it on.
"Chris, no!" I said, trying to grab it.
"A text from Y/N?" He said, seeing the notification.
"Hmm, what is it?" Nick asked.
"Nothing ment for you! Let me delete it!" I said, reaching on my tip toes as he held it up.
He unlocked it. No!
"One image attached!" He said, sounding shocked. All their mouths dropped.
"Y/N!" Matt explained.
"Oh my god, I didn't know you were that type of lady!" Nick said as he stared in disbelief.
I never told them about the guys I talked to. To them, I'm the most innocent girl in the world.
"Oh my god! Just give it to me!" I nearly yelled.
"Why would I let you delete it?" He said, licking his lips, before letting out a giggle.
"Chris!" I said, punching his arm. Matt and Nick were laughing their asses off.
"Wait." He said suddenly turning serious.
"It definitely wasn't meant for me." He said matter of factly, I rolled my eyes.
"No shit Sherlock." He looked at me with a teasing way.
"Who was it meant for?" I shook my head.
"No one, just let me delete it." I said, reaching for it again. He kept it from my reach.
"Can I look at it first?" He asked in high-pitched voice.
"No!" I yelled. Matt and Nick were practically peeing their pants they were laughing so hard.
"Come on! I can tell you if he'll like it." He said, giving me a pleading look.
"I'm sure he'll love it more than you cause he gets to touch it," I said, smiling with my head tilted.
"Woah!" He yelled, caught of guard. I took the opportunity to snatch his phone. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I deleted the photo of everything as he banged on the door
"Noooo! My one chance is gone!" Chris cried through the door. Once I was done I opened the door and saw Chris with a frown. I handed him his phone.
"That's not fair." He said crossing his arms.
"Life isn't fair, buddy," I said, patting the top of his head and walking back to my place on the couch.
I resumed my texting, making sure to send it to the right person this time.