pictures-Chris

I know I haven't posted in a while, but that's because I have no ideas. So if you had any requests, please tell me so I can post more.

Carter is a random name.

Y/N POV

I was laying in Chris's bed as he was playing fortnight with his brothers. I got a text from an unknown number. I opened it, confused.
I imedietly sat up as I saw the pictures. Me. But not just me, my nudes, that I only sent to Chris.
"Chris, what the hell?" I yelled at him.
"What?" He asked, not looking away from the game. I stormed over to him and pulled off his headset.
"Hey! What-"
"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled angerly.
"What?" He asked, not knowing what's going on.
"I told you not to fucking save them! And how could you send them to someone else!" He stood up, looking panicked.
"What are you talking about? What happened?" He asked, trying to put his hand on my shoulder, I slapped his hand away.
"Fuck chris! These are gonna get out! How many people have them?" I continued yelling.
"What is happening?" He asked. I shoved my phone in his face. He went pale.
"W-who sent you these?" He stuttered.
"I don't fucking know! Who did you send them to?" I told him not to save them, he promised he wouldn't. How could he do this.
"God, you peice of shit!" I yelled, storming out. He quickly followed after me.
"I didn't send them to anyone, I swear!" I started collecting my things.
"No Y/N wait." He called after me. Matt and Nick were standing in the hall looking confused.
"What are you yelling about?" Nick asked. I ignored them and got the last of my things.
"Y/N, please! Let's just talk, don't go." He pleaded.
"I trusted you! You promised you wouldn't save them! Now who knows how many people have them!" I paused. He looked desperate.
"Please," he said weakly.
"No! I'm not doing this right now! You asshole!" I slammed the door behind me and ran to my car, driving away quickly.

Chris POV

"Fuck." I sighed, as she slammed the door.
"What the hell did you do?" Nick asked with his eyebrows furrowed. I sighed, I'm so fucking stupid. I shouldn't have saved them. But how did someone else get them?
"I fucked up." I groaned, flopping on the couch.
"Well clearly. But what did you do?" Matt asked as they stood in front of me.
" I saved some pictures, and now someone has them." I admitted staring at the floor.
"Pictures! Like pictures, pictures?!" Nick yelled with wide eyes. I nodded slowly.
"Chris, that could literally ruin her life!" Matt yelled at me.
"I know. I don't know what to do." I said, looking up at them.
"Who has them?" Nick asked.
"I don't know it was a random number."
"Well do you have the number?" Matt asked. I shrugged.
"I'll call Y/N." Nick said, walking out.
"Is she gonna break up with me?" I asked Matt nervously.
"She might," he said reluctantly. Tears welled in my eyes. How could this happen. I saved them, but just for me, I wouldn't let anyone else see her like that.
"It's Carter's number." Nick announced walking back in.
"Carter? How the fuck did he get them? We met him a week ago, how-" I cut myself off as I realized.
"I let him use my phone to call an Uber when his was dead." Their eyes widened.
"So he went through your phone, found them, and then sent them to himself."
"I guess so." I shrugged, I don't know what else could have happened.
"How do we get him to delete them?" I asked frantically.
We all started brainstorming, after awhile we had a plan.

We arrived at his house and knocked on the door.
"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked as he opened the door.
"Oh, you didn't get my text? I think I left my watch here last week." I said, following the plan.
"Oh, OK, come in." He welcomed as he let us in. We started looking around for my "watch."
"Hey, I wonder why you didn't get my text. Do I have the wrong number?" I asked as I stopped looking.
"I don't think so?" He said, taking out his phone. As soon as he unlocked it, I snatched it out of his hands.
"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked, trying to take it back. Matt and Nick held his arms as I went through it and deleted it off everything. Luckily, he didn't send them to anyone else. When I was done he was still trying to get away.
"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled.
"Deleting the pictures of my girlfriend." I snarled.
"Why would you do that! What makes it at all ok to go through my phone and even look at the pictures! But sending them to yourself! What the fuck is wrong with you!-" I continued yelling at him for about 5 minutes straight. When I was done, my face was red with anger. He got to look at my girl, he probably touched himself to them. God, this piece of shit. I punched him directly in the nose, he yelped in pain. Matt and Nick let go of him and tried to drag me out.
But he disurves more than one punch. I turned back around and went at him. He got in a couple of punches, but I beat him pretty good by the time Matt and Nick pulled me off him.
"Chris, why did you do that?" Matt asked, starting the van.
"Cause he deserved it." I said, crossing my arms. Matt started driving home, but I stopped him.
"Wait, can you take me to Y/Ns?" I asked. He sighed, driving me there.
"If she kicks you out, you're getting an Uber home." He said as I got out.
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. After a couple seconds, she opened it and immediately slammed it in my face as she saw me. This is gonna be harder than I thought. I opened the door with my key and went to her room.
"Y/N Please, can we talk?" I begged, she sighed, motioning to the empty space in front of her. I imedietly sat with her.
"Who had them?" She asked.
"Carter."
"Who's Carter?"
"This asshole we met last week. I let him use my phone to call an Uber, and he sent them to himself." She looked mad.
"So some guy I don't even know has pictures of me naked?"
"No. Not anymore. We went to his house and deleted them all."
"So no one has them?" I nodded.
"Do you still have them?"
"No, I deleted them." I assured her.
"Well you shouldn't have saved them in the first place."
"I know, I'm so sorry. It will never happen again."
"You aren't getting any more pictures." I frowned but nodded in understanding.
"So you're not gonna break up with me?" I asked hopefully.
"No, Chris, I'm breaking up with you." I let out a sigh of relief.
"But if anything like this ever happens again, I will." She said firmly.
"Ok, I understand." I nodded.
"So we're good?" I asked. She smiled and straddled my lap.
"We're good." She said, pressing her lips to mine.
"What happened to your face?" She asked as she pulled away.
"You should see the other guy." I giggled.