oops-Chris

Y/N POV

I walked to Chris's room, ready to watch a movie and chill.
"Boo!" Chris yelled, popping out of the corner. I screamed, and before I could stop myself, my fist was meeting his face.
"Ow!" He yelled, holding his eye.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I said, shocked that I did that. I continued apologizing as he groaned.
"It's fine," he said, trying to calm me down.
"I swear I didn't mean to, I-"
"I know, it's ok." He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.
"Oh my god, your eye is red."
"It doesn't even hurt that bad. Let's just go to bed." He said, I reluctantly nodded.
We got settled in and fell asleep.

I woke up laying on his chest. I looked at his face and gasped. He opened his eyes.
"What?" He said sleepily.
"You have a black eye." I said, shocked as I moved off him.
"Really?" He said with a slight giggle.
"Chris that's not funny. I gave you a black eye." I stood up feeling disgusted with myself.
"It's fine." He said again. I just stood there looking at what I did. He sighed and stood in front of me, holding my face.
"I'm, fine. It was an accident, and it wasn't your fault." He assured me.
"Ok," I sighed, still feeling terrible. He gave a small smile and then a kiss.
"What do you wanna do today?" He asked, I shrugged. We continued talking until Nick walked in.
"Ew, can you ever keep your hands off each other?" He groaned. Chris removed his arms from around me and faced him. He gasped.
"Holy shit, what happened to your face?" He asked.
"Y/N punched me." He said with no explanation. Nicks eyes widened.
"What?" He exclaimed. I shook my head.
"Not on purpose." I sighed.
"How the fuck do you accidentally punch someone?" He giggled. I groaned, flopping on the bed.
"I tried to scare her." Chris explained, sitting next to me and rubbing my back.
"So her reaction was to punch you?"
"I guess." He shrugged.
"Well, anyways we're going to get pizza. So get ready." Nick said before leaving.
"Come on." Chris said, pulling me out of bed. I sluggishly followed him to the closet.
"What do you wanna wear?" He asked.
"Nothing." I said with a frown.
"Well, I would love that." He smirked.
"But you can't go out naked." He said I rolled my eyes. He knew what I meant.
"People are gonna think I abuse you." I groaned, he giggled.
"You're thinking too much. It's fine." He tried again. I stayed silent.
"How about I get to watch you change? Then we'll be even." He said, bitting his lip.
"That's not even." I deadpan.
"It is to me." He shrugged. I sighed and started to get dressed as he watched with a smile.
"Now we're even." He smirked, I walked away and layed on the bed again. He came back dressed.
"Ready to go?" He asked, hovering over me. I nodded. We walked into the kitchen, and Matt looked shocked.
"Dam, you really do have a black eye." Oh my god, this is never gonna end.