𝓧𝓧𝓥𝓘𝓘

Ji-sung as an inspector for the anti-drug unit in his new show makes me feel feelings ❤️❤️. Pretty safe to say he's on my simp/appreciation list.

 Pretty safe to say he's on my simp/appreciation list

Early Morning ☀️
KANG MANOR

"Is playing with cards like that fun?" Eun-mi asked her boyfriend who was building a tower with playing cards.

"It's not like I know any other games." Yo-han admitted as he leaned back in his desk chair.

"I feel like you'd like monopoly or the game of Life." Eun-mi said as she stood in front of his desk.

Yo-han took in her black dress pants and white wrapped silk blouse. As always, even at home where she was supposed to be more casually dressed, Eun-mi looked elegant and perfect.

"Why not that online card game you, Elijah, and K play?" Yo-han asked her.

"No. It's too toxic, we'd fight and then eventually break up. And I'm much too attached to you to risk that." Eun-mi answered as she thought about the last Uno match she got into with Elijah and K.

"That's impossible. You're too pretty for me to fight with you." Yo-han said, in full sincerity. "Wekk, if not that then I don't know any other game to play."

"Really? Not even chess or something boring like that?" Eun-mi asked him with a bit of a teasing tone.

"Chess? How old do you think I am?" Yo-han asked her with his own light-hearted tone.

"Old and rich enough to be the type to be a pro chess player at 10 years old." Eun-mi said, continuing to poke fun at her boyfriend.

"You're lucky your adorable. I'd fight people for those kind of jabs at me, you know." Yo-han told her. He then gestured to the space in front of him. "Come here."

Eun-mi bit the inside of her cheek to hide her grin as she walked around her boyfriend's desk and stood in front of him. He grabbed her arm, lightly tugged her over and she knew what he wanted.

"If you really want I can teach you how to play monopoly, solitaire, or whatever card game you'd like. Uno has set rules but also every group of people changes the rules to benefit them so you'd get mad very easily." Eun-mi told him while she sat on his leg and had her arms around his neck.

"Good. I don't like spending time with just anyone." Yo-han told her while he had an arm around her waist to keep her steady. He then gestured to his card tower with his other hand. "If you had to guess, which level are we at in terms of our plans?"