CONTEST RESULTS!

I would like to start of by saying a big thank you to everyone who entered the contest and took the time out of their days to actually write for this.

Also I have a reading list compromising of all the one-shots so if anybody wanted to read them then they're all on my profile. If I eventually delete the list though, search up the hashtag #daneforthewin and they should all be there:)

So here's a quick re-cap of the prizes:

1ST PLACE:

-Promotion on my account for three weeks.

-I will read the first chapter of the story of your choosing [a book you wrote of course] and I will give you a detailed comment on what is good and what could improve and if I like it [which I'm sure I will], then I'll add it to my library and continue reading it and you'll have yourself a dedicated fan!

-Dedication on a chapter in this book of your choosing.

-ANDD [drumroll please....] If there is any scene that you ever wanted to see happen throughout the book, I will write it for you. As in, we will PM and you will describe to me the basic gist of whatever scene you want me to write and I will write it and upload it to the end of the book as a new chapter for everyone to see, but especially for you because it will be fulfilling whatever fantasy you wanted to read about :) [with parameters of course, be appropriate guys]

2ND PLACE:

-Promotion on my account for two weeks.

-I will read the first chapter of the story of your choosing and I will give you a detailed comment on what is good and what could improve and if I like it , then I'll add it to my library and continue reading it. And if I do, you have yourself a dedicated fan!

-Dedication on a chapter in this book of your choosing.

3RD PLACE:

-Promotion on my account for a week.

-I will read the first chapter of the story of your choosing and I will give you a detailed comment on what is good and what could improve and if I like it , then I'll add it to my library and continue reading it. And if I do, you have yourself a dedicated fan!

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

-A shoutout to all my fans!

So without further ado...

3rd Place Winner: BelovedMysteryGirl81 for Unexpected Chances!

SYNOPSIS: It's been almost 6 years since Daryll lost both of his parents. One to death and the other to prison. Ever since the day his life changed forever, he's been miserable. Read along as Daryll finally gets his happy ever after.

This was an amazing job of describing the harsh reality of what Daryll's life could have been like after losing his family. At the end though, he still got his own happy ending which I loved since I'm a sucker for a happy ending!

2nd Place Winner: BadGirlVibez for Beaches & Bonfires!

SYNOPSIS: Dawn Caparelli and Lane Evans have been through a lot. From the start, they got along well, and down the road, they began to fall in love with each other.. okay, not that far down the road. But Dawn's best friend Daryll has arranged a sort of reunion for their graduating class at Myrtle Beach and with Dawn and Lane's new success, they accept his invitation and surprising events unfold.