Everything You Say... (smüt, pt1)

I thought of angels
Choking on their halos
Get them drunk on rosewater
See how dirty I can get them
Pullin' out their fragile teeth
And clip their tiny wings
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against you
Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name

...
I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday

Hey hey!!!

This is part 1 of a 2 part story!

I haven't done a smüt in a while so I decided it was time to do one. I'm not sure if people enjoy fluff more or smüt or suggestive. We should do a poll! If you like, I'd appreciate it if you could maybe comment and say which type of stories (fluff/suggestive/smüt) you like the best or wouod like me to write more of? It's fine if you can't or don't want too bur I'd appreciate it :))

Also, I'll do a part 2 to 'In Sweaty Rooms' after this story but I think I need to break up thr fluff momentarily and thrn I'll go back to 'In Sweaty Rooms' so hopefully you guys will like a part 2!

So yeah!

This one is gonna be smut ans it will include you and Patrick and some Role Play. If you dont know what it is it'll basically be explained in the story. If you don't like smüt or that kinda thing then maybe skip this one. It's up to you of course though!

It's pretty intense and dabbles in the realms of some kịnks and stuff so yeah beware haha

The readers body descriptions imply that they have a AFAB body but ill try to aviod any like gendered petnames ect (if you wanna request other pronouns/body descriptions/ gendered readers then pleaee let me know!)

That's about it! Happy reading guys!

~•~•~•~•~•~

It was late evening and you ans Patrick were enjoying your tea. You had something else on your mind however; previously in the week, you'd both decided to Tey somwrhing new in the bedroom. Ypu had to admit, you may or may not have a thibg for handcuffs... and uniforms... and it only made sense to combine the two.

After a lengthy discussion and a look on thr Internet for supplies, you were all set ans decided; Friday night (tonight), you ans Patrick were going to try something your two years of marriage hadn't lead too yet.

Ypu were both going to attempt role play.

The food was pretty bland and uninspiring because you were thinking about what Patrick woukd do to you once you were both upstairs. There seemed to be a similar thing occupying his mind too, as you both barely spoke.

When you finished, you both walked to the sink to wash up youe dishes. You were already far past horny for him, just thinking about getting absolutely destroyed by him in a matter of minutes was too much.

Putting your plate in the sink to begin to wash up, you felt Patrick's hands glide up your sides, turning you swiftly around and pushing your back against the counter.