Can I sleep with you?

Stevie's POV 

OH MY GOD! I fucked up in a big way... Kiss me? I love you too? Just what in the world is wrong with me?! I wish I could say I had too much to drink, but both Chris and I had only one glass each. How could I let me true feelings show through? How could I be so careless about what I was saying? It's all Lindsey's fault! Damn that man and his beautiful blue eyes! Oh, and he's so handsome too! A simple kiss, that's all that happened, and he managed to make me feel the way that Mick hadn't in two years, all times we've made love put together. And the worst part is that I don't feel guilty, not at all. If anything, I want go back to Lindsey and kiss him again, taking his breath away.

My first thought was to go to Mick and have sex with him, just to make his mind stop from wandering, but I know it would do the exact opposite. He would instantly know I've done something I shouldn't have. Truthfully, I don't even want to stay in the same bed with him right now... 

I knock on Christine's room door, opening it as she asks me in. "Everything okay?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight, Chris?"

"What?" All of a sudden she's very awake. "Are you trying to make one of your sexual fantasies come true?"

"No!" I laugh, shaking my head. "Please understand me, I can't be with Mick tonight."

She sighs, lifting the covers up. "Come on." 

"Thank you." I quickly get into bed and kiss her cheek. 

"Easy tiger." Chris says, chuckling herself. 

I fall asleep without much trouble and sleep through the night, until I wake up early in the morning and realize it would be best if I snuck into mine and Mick's bedroom if he's not up yet as well. I consider myself lucky, as I see him taking up almost the whole space on the bed as he's lightly snoring. I take off the dress I was wearing the day before and carefully slip into bed. He groans in his sleep, scooting closer and puts his arm around me, burying his face in my hair.

I manage to get some more rest, before I wake up again from the feeling of Mick's large hand caressing my hip. I turn around, half smiling and give him a kiss.

"Morning."

"Morning." He echoes and his touch grows heavier. "How come I don't remember you going to bed practically naked last night?"

"Maybe because I was with Chris and when I came in here you were already dreaming of me."

"Oh, so I only get to dream of you now?"

"Well, I don't see you doing anything about it."

He leans in, kissing me again and rolls onto his back, bringing me on top of him...

I go to take a shower before joining everyone else for breakfast. My mind goes back to Lindsey and how am I going to face him. Is he going to push me about it or just keep quiet and pretend nothing happened? I know we won't get a chance to talk now, which makes me glad. I'm not ready for Lindsey drama this early in the day.

It's Mick, Lindsey and Christine at the moment, having coffee and eating whatever our housekeeper has cooked. She's amazing, she works around the house and she's also an amazing cook. 

"Where's John?" I ask, taking a seat next to Chris, so far successfully avoiding Lindsey's stare.

"He's being a lazy arse today, but he might join us later." Chris answers. 

I sip on orange juice, not really hungry. "Eat, Stephanie." Mick says.

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrow at him. 

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, love." 

"I don't want anything, thanks."

"At least have some fruit."

"I don't want to."

"Just one bite?"

"Mick, I'm not fucking hungry!"

He sticks his fork into a piece of pineapple and offers it to me. I sigh and lean over the table, closing my mouth around it. "Happy?"

"Yes, very." He grins and I catch Lindsey, looking like he's about to be sick. "So, what are we doing today then?"

"Haven't we already agreed on playing our old stuff for a bit?" Chris asks, finishing off her coffee.

"Well, yes, but I mean, what songs? I was thinking about playing the Rumours album."

"Because there's not enough drama as it is." 

"Where is it? I haven't noticed anything." Mick shrugs and I'm not sure if he thinks it's okay for Lindsey to be in love with me or he just decided to block it out of his brain. "Lindsey, what do you think?"

"Sure, whatever."

"That level of enthusiasm is exactly what we need!" Mick says sarcastically. 

"Not everyone thinks of getting down to work the second they wake up." Lindsey's not letting it go and we're entering dangerous territory.

"I thought it was why we're here, no?"

"Gee, just relax!"

"Play nice, boys." Christine looks pointedly at the both of them and then they shut up altogether.

John comes into the kitchen, yawning, with a small wave of his hand to greet all of us. "I'm sure whatever you do to Mick is absolutely earth shattering, Stevie, but him moaning and repeating 'Oh, Steph' first thing in the morning is by far the last thing I want to hear."

Oh great timing there, Johnny! Fuck... "I'm sorry, we didn't realize we were being too loud."

Lindsey looks across the table at me and I'm almost sure I see hurt written all over his face. Then Mick adds more to it. "You're just jealous, mate. Who wouldn't want a woman like Stephanie first thing in the morning, as you put it."

"Can we please not talk about this anymore? Our sex life is not something I want to discuss." I interrupt and everyone is silent again. If we keep up like this, we'll have Rumours II recorded in no time.

Soon, I excuse myself and leave the kitchen, looking for Bella to take her out for a walk, I need to be away from this right now. I put on her harness and walk out the front door. I don't pass three houses, walking down the street, when I feel someone grab my arm and I shortly find out it's Lindsey.