[04]

STELLA grabbed Stiles from the back of his shirt and started to drag him into an empty classroom, making sure that no one saw them together

         STELLA grabbed Stiles from the back of his shirt and started to drag him into an empty classroom, making sure that no one saw them together. Letting go of him he stared at her weirdly because he thought she would be the last person to talk to him.

"I want in."

"In on what?"

"In on whatever the hell you idiots are planning on doing. Because surely you found something right? On how to save these missing mutts?" Stella commented making him look at her with his mouth slightly open.

"Uh." Was the only thing that was able to come out of his mouth.

"Look, I know you barely trust me. I know that you're suspicious of me because of my criminal record but I promise you that I am not here to kill you guys. Trust me, I would have done that a while ago." She scoffed.

"Your mother was Kate Argent. I am definitely not going to trust you no matter what you do to prove that you're innocent." Stiles says loudly but then got softer towards the end when his eyes were staring directly into her beautiful ones.

"Or no matter how gorgeous you are."

The brunette rolled her eyes but couldn't help but feel herself get warmer.

"Fine. Have it your way. I'll just ask Scott. I should have thought about that in the first place." She says and started to head out the door when he had stopped her by his obnoxious yelling.

"What? Of course he's going to let you help. Scott trusts everyone!"

"And he's right to trust me. What do you even want me to do to earn your trust, huh?"

"Because I am not going to die for you, alright?" She says loudly making it clear for him and the only thing he was able to do was to stare at her back, trying to act like it didn't hurt him.

"I never asked you to do that." He replied confidently.

Each word that had come out of Stella's mouth was like a knife. A knife that would keep stabbing him and it hurt him a lot. It definitely hurt him and him being clueless didn't know exactly why it had hurt him more then it should have.

"Good. And don't ever ask because I will let you die. The only reason I'm doing this is because Allison is a part of your guys pack and I'm doing this for her. She wants me to become into a better person so I want to show her that I can become like one of you guys."

"Really? Because you are doing such a pretty good job at that already." Stiles wanted to bite his tongue but he just couldn't when he was around her.

"I'll have you know that the only thing that my criminal record doesn't have on there is murder. But that's because I'm extremely good at hiding the bodies of all of my victims. Just a fun fact about me." She took a step forward getting closer and closer towards him.