[25]

"STILES!"

His first name coming out of her mouth as she jumped on top of him. Stiles let out a loud groan, not even screaming because the second his window was opened he knew that it was the Argent girl. He just didn't know that she was going to jump on top of him.

"Stella, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I found out why I've been pretty bitchy with everyone." She says with a smile on her face as she sat up, straddling the boy as he now had his back laying on the bed. "Aiden helped me with it and he might be right about thi-"

"Woah, wait. Aiden was with you earlier today? Why?" Stiles asked angrily and still confused, since he did just wake up.

"What? Stiles, who cares? Just listen to me, okay?" She shushed him before he was able to speak even further about the ex-alpha werewolf.

And for a while Stella had been explaining it to the Stilinski of what she thinks she's going through. It could have affected her just as much as it happened to the three other teenagers.

"I know it's just a thought but I might actually think that that's the solution. I've been acting like this because of the Nemeton. So, what if I start controlling my anger? Would that cause whatever is happening with me to press pause? Kind of like how a werewolf tries to keep themselves from tearing everyone apart on a full moon. Maybe I should just find a.... ugh, what's it called again?"

"An anchor... Stella, you're so unbelievably smart!" Stiles shouted with a smile causing Stella to smile down at him and slightly blush at the compliment which made her groan to herself at the fact that she was acting to girly, but she didn't seem to hate it a whole lot because the warm feeling deep inside her made her heart race.

"But, uh... can you get off of me because I'm starting to... you know ge-"

"Oh, okay!" Stella stuttered and quickly got off of him in embarrassment while Stiles covered himself with a blanket with red cheeks.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Scott asked when had opened the door to Stiles room making them both jump at the sudden new voice in the room.

"Scott?" Stiles asked confusedly, narrowing his eyes at him wondering why his best friend was in his room in the middle of the night.

"The three of us. We're going to go out and find a body. A dead body."

"I'm suppose to be at home with Lydia and Allison. They are so going to kill me the next morning." Stella muttered as she walked in between of the two boys, she started to rub her arms up and down once she started to get cold.

She had forgotten to put on a sweater before going out with the boys. It had slipped out of her mind considering Scott filled her mind when he said that they were going to go look for a dead body.

"Here." Scott says out loud and started to take off his jacket, handing it to her making her smile and grabbed a hold of it.

"Thanks, McCutie." She winked at him playfully and slipped it on her, it was pretty big on her but it kept her warm.

Werewolves didn't really get cold. Stella wasn't one so she was freezing her ass off.

"You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet." Stiles says as the three of them kept walking deeper and deeper into the woods to find that dead body that Scott was talking about.