[35]

"STELLA, sweetie, you've got to wake up now or you'll be late for school." Melissa started to shake her arm gently, Stella was hugging herself on Scott's bed, starting to groan.

"Five more minutes, mom." Stella groaned to her, trying to block the woman's voice but that only made things worse for her.

One second she was all cozy on the bed. The next second she was on the floor with the blanket falling on top of her. She moaned in pain when she had hit the cold hard floor. Melissa had dragged her out of bed.

"Now." Melissa tells her sternly before walking out of the room with a smile on her face because she has always wanted a daughter, Stella was something like that to her.

"Why are you smiling? She just dragged you out of bed." Isaac asked the brunette who had sat up, smiling widely.

"I never had anybody wake me up back in New York." Stella answered him truthfully before standing up and started to kick him out of the room to change.

She left her other clothes from the time she slept over. There wasn't much that she could do with her make up so she went natural to school. She just put her hair up in a ponytail, not wanting to leave it down.

She was currently in her math class, the one she had with Lydia and Stiles but he wasn't there that day obviously. Lydia was sitting right next to her, seeming like she was listening into something. So, she didn't try to bother her if she was listening to something from her banshee. Something that had to do with her supernatural. Stella decided to close her eyes for a few minutes, not wanting to listen more about math.

Stella felt someone placing their hand on her shoulder making her wake up and turn around to see nobody behind her. She furrowed her eyebrows down when she looked around the classroom to see nobody with her anymore. She realized she was dreaming when she started to hear voices saying one thing over and over again.

"She's coming, she's coming, she's coming."

"What the hell?" Stella muttered to herself as she tried to calm her breathing and heartrate as they both started to accelerate.

She didn't know what do so she just sat there, trying to figure out what she was dreaming about. And she tried to figure out who the voices were even talking about in the first place. They were obviously talking about a female considering they used the term, 'she.' But, she couldn't wrap her mind around it.

Stella felt something warm and sticky on her hands. She looked down at her hands that were on top of the desk, completely covered in thick blood. She gasped and slightly jumped in in her seat, still not understanding the point of the dream. She swallowed back harshly and looked up with wide eyes filled with horror. Not only did she have blood on her hands, she was now facing somebody who looked exactly like her.

"I'm here." She chuckled bitterly as she then started to charge towards Stella.

Stella started to scream but then shot awake when she felt someone shake her arm. She turned to Lydia who was looking at her in concern. Stella was sweating as she tried to control her breathing, the teacher didn't even notice what happened to her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. I just had a nightmare again."

Lydia didn't understand what she just said.

"You weren't even sleeping, Stella. Are you sure you're okay?" Lydia asked the brunette who then started to feel a rush of anger, she tried to bite her tongue but wasn't able to hold in her anger any longer.

"Are you sure you're okay? And don't try to act dumb with me, Lydia. I see the way you react to every little sound as if it somehow you can hear it louder than it actually sounds. You've been jumpy since last night with what happened with Stiles." Stella snapped at her and got up, leaving the classroom not even bothering to respond back to her math teacher who asked where she was going.