[30]

THE beat pulsated throughout Stella's body, the air thumped with the music, the floor vibrated with the bass notes. Everything was just Stella's style. The room was filled with hundreds of teenagers dancing and getting drunk of their ass's.

This was Stella's style and it will always be because the thing about Stella was that she absolutely loved to dance. So, that's exactly what she was doing. She was dancing in the middle of the dance floor to the music that the DJ was playing, with very sexual moves. Her lips following along with every word to the song that she knew.

"It just showed up there on my key ring this morning. I asked my dad if he put it there but he said he didn't know anything about it." Stiles started to tell Scott about the mysterious key had found, which wasn't his key at all.

"It's just a key, right?"

"Yeah, but it's not mine. And I don't know how it got there or what it's for." He looks down at his keys with a small frown not knowing where it had came from and he just wanted to know so badly.

"You want to leave so we can figure it out?" Scott asked his best friend who was about to tell him yes when Stella had caught his eye.

She had on a black tank top with her white skinny jeans. Her hair was neatly curled as it bounced along with her every move. She would smile and tilt her head back slowly as she danced. Stiles had his lips parted open as he just stared at her in awe.

"Uh..." He couldn't even get a word out as he just kept staring at the girl who was busy dancing,

"It can wait. It can wait. I'm just gonna go over there with my girl." He tells Scott quickly before practically running over to Stella to see that a whole bunch of horny teenage boys were staying at her as if she was a piece of meat, getting him angry and incredibly jealous.

"They're staring at you too much." Stiles growled angrily and pulled her body closer to him so that her chest was being covered by his body.

"Jealous?"

"Yes." Stiles admitted that he was jealous making Stella to smile and laugh a little but she grabbed his hand, walking over to where the pain was at.

She let go of his hand and bent down to grab a paint brush. Once she got back up she placed the paint brush in between her teeth, crossing her arms so she could pull her shirt off. Once It was off Stiles looked down to see she had on a glowing blue bra on. He looked up quickly not wanting to seem disrespectful but he couldn't help it. She looked amazing.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me all night or would you rather want to paint my body?" She asked, waving the brush in the air making him grab it instantly and started to paint her body making her smile at him.

The next thing you know she was glowing even more than she already was. She had some arrow symbols which symbolized that she was an Argent, making her happy because Stiles had thought what she wanted on her body.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Stella. Not because your half naked, you know. Not that I'm saying your body is ugly! Your body is curvy and stunning. What I'm trying to say is that I like it when you're happy. You look even more beautiful when you're happy." He rambled, which Stella found cute.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and hummed. It came out as an innocent sound but Stiles couldn't but almost moan at that. Stella knew what she was doing and he was absolutely loving it.

"You don't like Lydia, right?" She asked, bringing up her best friend and it's not like she wanted to but her mouth just opened and there was no turning back after she had asked.