[23]

STILES gasped loudly when he realized he was just dreaming, sitting up from his bed he was trying to get his breathing to slow down to a normal rate. The dream scared him awake, sweat rolling down his forehead.

"You okay, Stiles?" Stella whispered softly as she sat up as well to comfort the boy.

"Yeah, I was just dreaming. It was weird. It was like a dream within a dream." Stiles tells the girl that had her chin on his shoulder as she looked up into his eyes with her beautiful big brown eyes that Stiles just loves so much.

"A nightmare?"

Stiles sighed and nodded at her but he then realized something big causing him to widen his eyes slightly and look at the beautiful girl that was next to him being all touchy with him.

Stella wasn't wearing any revealing clothes but just the idea of her being next to him in his bed made his heart beat go faster. Even if she was wearing her sweats and his flannel.

"Yeah. Wait a second, Stella. What are you doing here?"

"I was sleeping until you started to scream, Stilinski." She answered him rolling her eyes playfully with a small smile on her face.

Stiles stayed silent and kept on staring at Stella still not accepting this. There was no way that Stella was sleeping on his bed, right next to him with a smile on her face too.

"I uh... I'm sorry. Maybe it's because of all the things that I have in my head." Stiles tried to make an excuse as to why he had a nightmare that caused Stella to wake up.

"Let me take your mind off of them." She whispered seductively and then left a soft peck on his neck causing Stiles to shiver slightly.

He moved his head to the left a bit giving her more access to kiss him on his neck. Stella kept on giving him little pecks but she wanted to do more.

So, gently Stella pushed Stiles back on to his bed. She then got on top of him so that she was now straddling him from his waist.

Stiles moaned softly when Stella started to bite and leave marks onto his neck. He was enjoying this a lot not wanting to lie to himself.

Stella stopped kissing his neck and placed her lips onto Stiles this time. Both of them moving in sync, perfectly. Neither of them wanted to let go of each other.

Stiles couldn't think straight because of how good of a kisser she was. Her lips were so plump and soft. He felt Stella's hand started to go lower until finally it reached on to the hem of his shirt. She kept tugging on it and Stiles immediately knew what she wanted. He pulled back from her lips and took off his shirt then quickly placed his lips on hers again.

His hands were placed a bit higher from her waist which irritated Stella so much. She grabbed onto his hands and slowly pushed them down then stopped when his hands were firmly grabbing her butt causing her to moan a bit loud into his mouth.

Stella's hands grabbed onto his pajama pants and started to pull them down but this time Stiles stopped her. She pulled back and looked at him weirdly.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked confusedly.

"I-I-It's just that.... D-do you really want to ... You know..." Stiles trails off awkwardly.

"Why wouldn't I want to?"

Stiles wanted her so badly he really did. But, something was really off and he didn't want to think about her in such a sexual way because he didn't just want her because of her amazing body. But, because of who she really was deeply.