[45]

WARNING : Sad chapter. 🙂 as you can tell from the gif.         
And i don't think i edited it well. So, sorry for any mistakes on here. (:

KURAI didn't end up getting caught by Scott's pack like the way the nogitsune did. She was free and roaming the town to choose her next victims. She was too busy killing people to even bother to look for him either way. but, then again their plan was to never help each other escape because they both knew how good they were at tricking people.

So, now Kurai was planning a way to kill Allison Argent as she was walking around in the middle of the woods. Stella was able to listen to Kurai speak out loud and know all the thoughts that Kurai had which made her go crazy and try to fight back.

And although that should have been difficult for a human to do. Kurai was taken back when she started to feel a sharp pain in her teeth, the back of her head, and her abdomen. She groaned in pain and dropped herself to the ground.

"What the? How is this possible?" Kurai asked herself through the pain as she realized that Stella was trying to take over and the only way she was able to do that was if Kurai let her take control.

Kurai was definitely not letting her take over or else Stella would ruin her plans of getting ride of Allison in order to make them suffer.

"How are you doing this?" Kurai asked out as she held onto the tree in front of her, trying her hardest not to let Stella get her body back.

What Kurai didn't realize was that Stella was able to fight back more because she was filled with rage. Plus, she was turning. She was turning into a werewolf and that was made Kurai gasp when canine teeth grew from her mouth.

"No, no, no. You weren't suppose to turn until you were eighteen?! I don't understand!"

Stella completely had control over herself when Kurai's spirit came out of her mouth which looked like a huge black smoke but it burned the second it came out of her mouth. The brunette leaned her head against the tree and started to breath out heavily. She had used all her energy to get her body back. It took her days to finally get it back but she broke into a smile when she realized that she was free.

She slowly stood up from the ground and started to find her way out, trying to find a road so it can lead her back to the town. Stella knew that she was now a werewolf but that wasn't her biggest concern. Well, yeah she was actually pretty shocked about that but at the moment she just wanted to be in the arms of Allison's.

Stella had made it back to her house without getting any weird looks by actual regular people. Because she had black blood trailing down her chin. She had dark circles under her eyes and she looked extremely pale. Almost seemed like she was dying but she was still strong enough to stay standing.

She knocked on the door causing Chris to open it. He looked shocked to see her like that and although he was relieved to see his niece in front of him. He placed his right hand on top of his gun which was on the small table next to him.

"I-it's me! I swear that it's me! I-I don't know how to prove it or anything but I promise you that it's me. Because if I was Kurai I wouldn't have gotten myself caught. I would have run away far from you guys but I didn't. Because it's me, Stella."

Chris looked deep into her eyes and looked for any sign that it was his niece. When he saw emotion in her eyes that's when he knew that that was actually her.