[18]

"STILES, I will punch you if you just sit there!" Stella yelled out as she started to slap his arm making him pull away from her in pain.

"Ow!" He yelped but then started to focus on trying to get the younger Hale to breath again. He looked up at Stella who had terror in her eyes and that's when he started to blow air into Cora's mouth, doing everything correctly like the way he was taught at school.

"Oh!" Stiles shouts and sits on the chair once Cora started to breath. He chuckled nervously and stared at the Argent with a happy look on his face as she had a proud look.

"Next time I put my lips on a girl. It better be Stella." Stiles mumbled and he thought she wouldn't hear him but oh boy did she hear him clearly.

Now this was the part where every single girl who hears these kind of stuff just kind of ignore it, not being able to believe what the guy just said. But Stella wasn't just like any other ordinary girl so of course she snapped her head towards him and smirked.

"Wow, Stilinski. I'm feeling pretty hot right now after what you just said. Why don't you kiss me right now?" Stella asked him jokingly and started to make kissy faces to him in order to show that she was just teasing him.

That's when it happened.

Stiles had actually leaned in, grabbed both of her cheeks with his shaky hands and placed his lips onto her plump warm ones.

He was going slow at first not knowing how to kiss Stella, unsure of what she going to do after. Soon he stopped when she didn't respond to his kiss, his lips centimeters away from hers, his hot minty breath was hitting her damp lips making it harder for her to resist him.

Stella looked up at him into his amber colored eyes to see that he was scared. Scared at how she was going to react to his unexpected kiss.

"I-I... I'm sor-" Stiles started to apologize but was soon cut off by her lips on top of his, kissing him slowly like the way he was kissing her first.

The brunette just couldn't hold her emotions back with the way she was staring into his eyes and then back to his lips.

Stella's hands reached up to the sides of his neck, pulling him closer to her body. Their slow kiss was amazing but suddenly he was kissing her harder, deeper, and with an urgent need of tasting her more.

It felt like everything around them was completely gone and they were just in a pitch dark place with just them in it. Their own little perfect world.

Stella felt butterflies in her stomach and her lips were getting numb but she didn't care because she just wanted to feel like that forever. As if there was fireworks going off in her head. Never did she thought that those type of fairytale kisses would be true but here she was kissing Stiles Stilinski for what seemed like the longest.

Stiles just couldn't believe that she was kissing him back considering all they usually do is argue back and forth. Now here they were making out next to an unconscious Cora.

"Woah." He whispered against her lips, his hands firmly placed on her waist when they pulled away from their kiss.

Stella couldn't help but just smile against his lips and let a small giggle slip pass her lips.

"You're an idiot." She whispered to him as their noses were touching, still not pulling away from each other. "Why are you shaking?"

She slid her hands down so they were now on top of his shaky hands which were still on her waist. Her warmth was calming him down and just by the way she was looking at him made him melt.

"Because I was kissing you."

The sentence echoed in Stella's mind as she kept staring at him. A loud noise was heard outside which made them pull away from each other.

"You just hold on a little longer, okay? Trust me if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott." Stiles says talking to Cora who was still unconscious but she was breathing. Stiles smiles slightly but his smile faltered.

"Can't believe I just said that." Stiles says now talking to the brunette instead of the young Hale.

"How come?" Now, Stella wasn't use to caring about someone other than herself, her uncle, and her cousin Allison. Or is she even use to comforting someone about their problems but the pack was transforming her, or more like Stiles was transforming her. They didn't change her into a different person because they love Stella just the way she was but they did want her to see that she was capable of great things.

"You know, I actually used to be the one with the plan. Well, or at least a Plan B. Now I don't know. Now, I'm thinking maybe Cora was right. Maybe... Maybe we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies." Stiles mumbles and he then bit the bottom of his lip trying to contain his emotions.

"Cora really said that to you?"

"I don't want to find my dad's body. I just can't, Stella. He's the only family I have." Stiles tells her as his voice cracks and he lifted his head up to look at her. His eyes were getting watery and red. An image that broke Stella's heart.

"I'm not really good at this kind of stuff... But Stiles... I promise you. He will be fine. Everything will be okay. We just have to keep on trying and keep on going. He needs you right now. Stiles. He needs you more than ever. And there's only two things you can do about it. You can either pull through and help us find him alive." Stella said and emphasized on the word, Alive. "Or you can sit down and do absolutely nothing but worry about him while he is out there close to death."

Stiles just smiled at her with that huge goofy grin of his once again.

"What?"

"You..." He mutters and then chuckled. "You called me, Stiles. Again. I like the way it sounds coming from you."