[16]

"YOU got arrested ten times?"

"Twenty-four times actually." Stella rolled her eyes when she saw that he was smirking at her.

"Impressive. Very impressive." Peter started to say while he laid his head against the wall behind him, sitting on the uncomfortable chair that belonged to the hospital.

"What are you doing here anyways? Cora and I don't want a creepy Uncle Peter to be with us."

"Well, Derek didn't want to just leave you guys here all alone so here I am."

Stella nodded slowly still confused to why the Hales were so kind to her when her own biological mother killed their entire family.

That's when it hit her.

The nightmares of a burning house, yelling for her to save her. All those people screaming her name. All those people were Hale's.

Stella felt guilty.

"Your heart is beating quite fast. I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure it means that something is bothering you." Peter announced loudly as his ice blue eyes stared at the brunette who was sitting up from her bed, trying to get herself comfortable but that was hard when she had something in her mind that was making her uncomfortable.

Stella finally stopped turning around and just sat up, staying there put. Sighing, she finally spoke up. "Why don't you guys hate me?"

"Why should we hate you?"

"Don't act like that, Peter. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

He sighed and started to sit up correctly. "That's because you weren't involved in it. Besides, I guess we're even. I killed your mommy."

Stella couldn't believe her ears, her lips were slightly parted as her eyes were narrowing towards him. The older Hale was just staring at her with no remorse, no guilt.

"I know this is fucked up but I'm not sure whether to thank you or be angry with you for killing my mother." And it was a complete honest statement coming from the brunette sitting on the hospital bed, criss cross apple sauce position. Her once perfect curled hair was all messed up and curls were loosened but it did look nice on her. More like a natural beach wave look.

"We got a problem. Big problem." He groaned and they all looked above to see the twins merging together.

Stella was sleeping when the whole thing started to happen, Cora was still sadly unconscious. Peter tried to carry both of the girls to safety but that didn't happen without a struggle.

"Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing." Scott tells the merged twins in his werewolf voice.

"All we want is her." The twins said and they looked over to see Jennifer in the elevator.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" Derek yells, to grab onto the young Hale.

Stiles stopped and hid behind the door which was the biggest mistake of his life.

"Stiles!"

The twins came in and roared but before they could attack. Stiles hit them on the back of their head with the bat but it broke. It didn't even affect them either. The whole entire bat just collapsed into bits of pieces.