[37]

STELLA was completely petrified. She felt guilty for feeling this way when it was Stiles who had caused her to be afraid, to be so afraid that she wasn't able to move. But, she couldn't blame herself for feeling that way when she was tied down in a chair.

Now, she was definitely capable of getting out easily. All thanks to the Argent training but she was afraid and she also hoped that Stiles was still in there.

"So, what now? You're just going to stare at me for as long as you want or something?" She had managed to speak out, avoiding his eyes, not wanting to break her tough character act.

"Is there a problem with that, little dove?" Stiles, well the nogitsune, had asked her with that glint in his eyes along with that smirk plastered onto his lips.

"Actually, yes there is. I'm a human being. I have to go to the bathroom, I need to shower, and I need to eat. Why do you want me anyways? Like seriously? There's nothing special about me so just let me go." Stella had argued with him as he just kept smirking at her as if it was really amusing him.

"You really don't have any clue do you?" He chuckled and bent down in front of her, stretching his arm out so that he was able to caress her cheek but Stella flinched in fear, "You're afraid of me?"

Stella finally looked up into his eyes, she immediately regretted it when she wasn't able to see light in his eyes. The Stiles she knew had a beautiful honey colored in his eyes and all she was able to see at the moment was pure darkness.

"Trust me, Stella. You don't have to be afraid of me. In fact, we're gonna work great together."

"What do you mean by that? Why would I ever work with you? I'd rather work with Peter Hale than work with you." She spat, not having it.

"Oh, but you don't have a choice, my dear. You see... She's here and that means that she's going to possess your body no matter what you say. She was interested in you."

"Who the hell is she?" Stella asked, still not clear to who she was.

"Kurai is here. You see she's not a patient person so you'll be long gone in just.... a few hours or so." Stiles chuckled and started to caress her face, not caring how scared she looked.

"Why me?"

"Because you're exactly like her. You see... Kurai had mommy and daddy issues too. She told herself many times that she would never turn into something dark. But, darkness always wins in the end, little dove. She just snapped one day and killed her entire family. That was 1,000 years ago." He chuckled when she realized that that sounded a lot like her except she didn't kill her own family.

She would never kill anybody. Especially not her own flesh and blood.

"So what if I have the same exact issues as her? I'd never kill my own family." She spat, glaring at him, not so afraid of him at that moment because the anger was overcoming her fear.

"Trust me, beautiful. If only you knew what I knew. You'd never forgive yourself if you did know." Void Stiles cold voice caused her to shiver slightly, as he looked deep into her eyes.

She furrowed her eyebrows down in confusion, not understanding a word he had just said. Stella was going to question him but stopped when he stood up and spoke again.

"I know what you're thinking about right now. You're thinking about your mother and how you'll never become like her. Someone who let the darkness consume her completely. Someone who only cared about saving themselves. But, you see, Stella... like I said before darkness always wins in the end, always." He told her without remorse as he just stared at her with those cold eyes, not caring if he had struck a nerve.

He wanted her to get angry. He wanted her to somehow flip the switch and go crazy. It was his plan all along. To drive Stella Argent mad, to the point where she would just give herself up entirely to not only the darkness but to her true self. The person she was suppose to be from the start.

"You can't stop DNA. Kate Argent is your mother and that's it. Your mother is a murderer and you are too." He chuckled when she had let the tears slip out of her eyes, rolling down her cheeks as she squeezed her eyes shut TRYING her best to shut his voice out, especially when it belonged to Stiles.

"Stop. Stop talking about my mother. Stop talking about my family. Just stop." Stella mutters angrily as she made fists in her hands, keeping her eyes closed.

Stella desperately tried to picture herself in her happy place. Somewhere where she was safe and happy. A place where she wasn't tied down to a chair and a place where Stiles wasn't possessed by an evil spirit.

"You're fighting back the truth, Stella. That's not how it works! You need to face the fact that you'll become just like your mother. Stop trying to become something you aren't. Stop fighting back the tiny voice in the back of your head." The last comment made Stella open her eyes slowly, looking into his eyes with confusion, her lips parted open.

"H-how... how do yo-"

"How did I know about it? It happens to everyone who starts to go crazy, Stella." Stiles let out a dark chuckle as he placed a chair in front of her, sitting down so that they were facing each other, "Let me guess... it's telling you to kill, right? You started imagining blood on your hands, dreaming about murdering people, even your own loved ones..." He leaned closer to her so that their faces were only inches apart from each other,

"Do it."

"Do what?" She asked shakily but still with a firm tone, deep down she knew what he meant by those two words but she needed to hear it from him.

"Kill." He whispered and cupped her cheek with his right hand, his thumb wiping a tear off of her cheek.

Stiles looked up into her eyes with a malicious grin on his face. Something Stella wasn't use to on Stiles face. He usually had a cheery and bright grin.

But, this wasn't her Stiles.

"Why would I do that?" Stella asked with pain in her eyes when she started to think how much pain Stiles was probably going through at that moment, being aware of what was going on but not being able to take control of his own body.

"Because it's your destiny. You might not believe me right now but you will sometime in the future. You'll understand what I mean by this." He let go of her cheek and leaned back into his chair, "You're dangerous, Stella. You are also something very rare. Which is particularly why Kurai had chosen you. You're something special but yet dangerous. And the only way to stop yourself from harming the people you love is to kill yourself. You won't be able to think or concentrate on the love you have for them because the bloodlust would be extremely high, too high."

Stella simply stared at him with tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't understand and she didn't believe a word he said because she was human. There was no way that she would turn mad and kill the people who has faith in her, the people who gave her a chance to change. She just wouldn't believe him.

"You're mine for a few days, Stella. We'll meet with... our friends, once you let Kurai take over you." Stiles smirked at her, stood up and walked out of the room that he was keeping her in.

AN : Sorry about this but hey! I wanted to show you guys how much I've changed since 2012. Let's just say I'm happier now lol.

iPod to iPhone 7 lmao