[33]

"CAN you please just draw me? You're going to draw a picture of Aiden." Allison begged her cousin who was just staring down at her phone.

"Fine! I'll draw a damn picture of you." Stella muttered and took out her notebook along with her pencils to start to draw her cousin who was smiling widely at her, happy that she finally said yes after begging her for hours.

"Have you ever thought about the future?" Allison asked her, trying to stay put as she spoke.

"Would you care to elaborate?" Stella questioned her, drawing light strokes so that if she made a mistake the lines wouldn't still come out so harshly.

"Stella, we're almost done with our Junior year. Senior year is coming and we're going to have to have a plan for our future already." Allison sighed heavily at the fact that Stella probably had no idea what to do with her future.

Stella just hummed in response focusing back on her notebook. She wanted the drawing to be perfect because she was a perfectionist when it came to her drawings. She didn't want a single mistake on her drawings. Every detail of Allison had to be just right and just perfect.

"You know what I feel like doing after high school?" Allison asked out of the blue in the middle of Stella drawing her, so far she had only drawn her head shape and her eyes along with her eyebrows.

"I don't know and I really don't care, Ally." Stella smirked at her teasingly causing Allison to roll her eyes at her sass.

"I feel like traveling the world, with you by my side of course."

"Not a bad idea, Allison. Let's go to Mexico first because we can drink legally at age 18 there." Stella snickered at the way Allison reacted to that so well, her eyes wide and filled with happiness, "I'm not kidding either. I'd love to travel the world with you."

"What do you want though? What's your plan after High School? Surely, you have an idea of what you want to do after Senior year?" Allison asked, still staying in her pose.

"I never really thought of my future much. I guess I'd always thought that I'd either end up dead at a young age or become some homeless person. There wasn't much that I could think about for my future back in New York when I committed crimes." Stella whispered softly, regretting what she just said to her cousin but she quickly recovered herself before Allison spoke to scold her,

"But, now that I'm heading the right path. I think I'd want to go to college."

"With me of course." Allison added, making Stella laugh but nodded at her.

"Yes, with you. We're practically inseparable. Nothing can tear us apart. I'm kind of getting sick of you. Can't you just leave me alone? I'm kidding, Ally. So, where do you want us to visit after High School before College?"

Allison's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when she heard her cousins question. That was because she was excited to talk about it. To talk about her future with Stella. They were going to do lots of things together.

"France!"

"You go there a lot!" Stella complained.

"But, you haven't been there!"

"How about somewhere where we both haven't been?" Stella suggested, doing dark and light strokes to do Allison's hair.

"Mexico is first on the list. How about Australia?" Allison asked, wondering if Stella had been there but then smiled when she realized she hasn't.

"Second on our list now." Stella nodded at her, looking up to see Allison smiling widely, that's how she was going to draw her mouth on the drawing.

"The future is going to be amazing. As long as we have each other." Allison sighed with a dreamy look on her face, thinking about all the fun activities, "We're going to have our Ally and Ella days in other places, we're going to party at college, I'm going to be your maid of honor at your weddi-"

"Woah, woah, woah! My wedding? Please, Allison. As if anybody wants to marry me." Stella let out a loud sarcastic laugh, but continued to draw her cousin still not wanting to make any mistakes.

"Stiles does." Stella almost made a mistake on her drawing when she heard his name come out of Allison's mouth.

"No he doesn't." She scoffed, but couldn't help but blush at her comment.

"Stella, you're an amazing strong girl. He saw that beauty in you. I'm sure he'll be the one marrying you."

"Nope, it's not gonna happen." Stella shook her head at her.

"Be positive, Ella."

"Okay, fine. I'm positive that I'll be dying alone." Allison laughed a little at her cousins comment but then she decided to change the subject and get serious.

"Hey, do you... remember what I promised you that one night when we were around seven. That one night when your mom came home drunk and you got scared and called my dad?" Stella looked up at her, completely stopping everything that she was doing.

She licked her lips quickly before nodding.

"I promised you that I'd never leave you, because you told me that you thought that your mother would leave you?"

"Of course, I remember. Why are you bringing this up now, Ally? Is there something wrong?" Stella asked her quietly, not wanting her voice to crack because she started to feel sad.

"No, nothing's wrong. I just felt the need to tell you that I'd never leave you. No matter what comes in the way of us, okay? Even if you end up single your entire life, I'll be the one right next to you." Allison pulled up a corner of her lip, waiting for her cousin to reply to her.

But, what could Stella say to her? She had no idea what to say to her. Something felt wrong to her and she couldn't put her finger on it. But, soon she found the right words to say.

"I love you, Allison. But, you're starting to make me tear up. So, quit with the moment." Stella joked with her cousin before showing her the notebook, "Here you go. One drawing of my beautiful cousin."

"Your art really is amazing. Thank you." Allison grabbed the notebook and closed it so that she would crumble or tear the paper apart.

"Alright, get up, Katniss. You're going to teach me how to shoot a bow and arrow." Stella clapped her hands, rubbing them together while she got up from the couch.

Allison just groaned loudly before getting up from the couch as well.

"You told me that you'd help me! So, come on! Get your lazy butt up and come into the training room with me."

"You better not suck this time, though." Allison warned the long haired brunette who just laughed at her, knowing that she won't be good at it today either.

"The only thing I can promise for today is that I won't aim it at your head. I told you that I was sorry multiple of times, Allison! When are you going to get over it?"

"When you're able to shoot a bow and arrow, correctly!"