[08]

"HOW is she even asleep right now? Like seriously we're on a bus filled with twenty other kids, which some of them smell by the way! Coach's obnoxious yelling from across the bus and-" Stiles trailed off not being able to finish his sentence.

"Your annoying ass self that keeps on talking and talking nonstop?" Stella finished for him finally opening her eyes to peek over her seat to glare at him.

"Yeah, I wasn't sleeping. I was trying really hard to keep myself from punching you." Stiles narrowed his eyes at her while trying to process what she had just told him.

"Okay, that was very rude. I want you to apologize to me." He huffed and waited for an apology from the girl that was in the seat front of him.

She looked over at him again and raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"A what?"

"You! You are the reason why we get headaches!" Stiles got up from his seat and sat beside her, leaving his best friend alone.

"And you are the reason why we have middle fingers." She shot back at him with a smirk plastered onto her lips when he stared at her in shock.

He opened his mouth to remark back at her but nothing came out of his mouth not being able to think of anything to say to her back. He felt a hand on his shoulder so he turned his head to see Coach with the biggest smile on his face as he stared at the new girl.

"Wow, Stilinski. There really is someone who can beat you in your little game. And it's your girlfriend, ha!" Finstock let out a laugh while he walked towards the front leaving two blushing teenagers.

"Gross!" They both yelled out trying to recover themselves.

"As if I'll ever date someone like you. An ex-convict." He scoffed but didn't realize that Stella was almost at the point of punching him right across his face but instead she pushed him off the seat and straddled him.

His face was pressed against the floor while she was straddling him, sitting on top of his butt. She grabbed onto both of his arms and pulled them back making him let out a tiny groan at the pain.

"Ah! What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled out to her but it came out muffled due to his squished face.

"Me? What the hell is wrong with me?! You're the one who keeps treating me like a criminal! Well... Okay, so maybe I did steal some stuff and ended up throwing people into the hospital and yes I did once spray painted and beat up my teachers car but that's besides the point!"

"Oh, you also had consumed drugs and alcohol." Stiles pointed out the things she left out, gritting her teeth at how angry she was getting by second.

"Like I said... That's besides the point, Stilinski." She growled into his ear.

"Stella!" Coach yelled.

"What?"

"Good job. I'll give you $20 if you make him scream like a little girl." Coach smirked from behind her enjoying at the torture that Stiles was having.

"You got yourself a deal, old man!" She squealed and was about to pull his arms more back until a strong pair of arms grabbed her from behind, lifting her up in the air making her pout.

Stella looked down to see her legs were dangling and turned her head around slightly to be able to see blue eyes along with brown curly hair making her huff in annoyance.