[05]

"ALRIGHT, I'll have sex with you." A female voice says from behind him causing him to turn around fast to see Stella leaning against the locker next to his, winking at him.

Stiles eyes turned huge as if they were about to pop out of the eye sockets. He looked at her face and his eyes were slowly trailing down her body making her roll her eyes.

"My eyes are up here, Stilinski." She grabbed his chin and pushed up it so that their eyes were staring into each others.

"You're k-kidding, right?" He stuttered while looking over at Scott who had the same reaction as his.

"Yes, I'm kidding, Virgin dumbass." She smirked as a joke but then leaned over to his ear to whisper something.

"Unless you'd like me to change that? So, you'd just become a dumbass instead of a virgin dumbass?" Her voice coming out husky making Stiles to open his mouth widely and let out a small grunt causing her to wink at him once again before walking away.

"She's evil, Scott! I have been telling you since the day she came to town! I don't enjoy her here."

"Really? Cuz it seems like you enjoy her just a bit to much." Scott trailed off and then looked down at Stiles pants, Stiles doing the same.

He instantly grabbed his other shirt and placed it in front of his bulge. His cheeks tinted red, glaring over at the door where Stella walked out from.

"You guys have got to stop acting like you two hate each other. You know what you guys are doing instead? Building up sexual frustration. One day one of you two will blow up and end up making out with each other." Scott tried to explain it to his best friend who only rolled his eyes.

"More like one of us will end up exploding and kill the other." Stiles muttered.

"Yeah, Stella would kill you without hesitation..." Scott sighed heavily when he started to think about it.

"Scott, you're not actually taking her side?" He asked her not believing it.

Scott only bit his bottom lip nervously and shrugged before walking away from him. Not wanting to deal with the topic anymore.

"S-Scott? Scott!"

"I just can't believe you two idiots are making me do this." Stella let out a huge huff while she tried to fix her sweater but ended up breaking her zipper making her groan loudly and took off the sweater in anger.

Stiles noticed the sweater being dropped in front of his feet, looking up at her with his lips slightly apart, His eyes kept looking down at his grey hoodie and then back up at the brunette who only wrapped her arms around herself. His head still trying to decide whether he should do what he was thinking or not do it at all.

After what seems like hours, a sigh left his mouth before he started to tug the hoodie off of his body, the hoodie causing his hair to come out slightly messy. Hesitation was in his eyes until he finally got the guts to push the piece of clothing in front of Stella's face.

Stella looked at the grey hoodie and then back at him for a split second before grabbing the hoodie painfully slow, accidentally brushing her fingers across his palm.

"Thanks." She mumbled putting on the hoodie. Her nose was immediately filled with his natural scent.

"I just can't believe you agreed to this." Scott chuckled at the brunette but before he replied to her he had been watching the pair with a glint in his eyes.