[09]

"I can't believe I'm standing next to you in public."

Stiles only huffed in annoyance with his arms crossed in front of him trying his hardest not to explode. He really wanted to get along with her but it was a bit to hard for him when they were both so stubborn. It was the problem with them.

"Well, I can't believe I'm standing next to an ex-convict."

"Stilinski, If you don't stop calling me that I swear I'm going to end up going back to jail."

"Why are you always threatening me?! Like what is your problem with me?"

"Why are you always calling me names?!"

"Me?! I call you names?"

"Yes, you! Dumbass."

"Do you even hear yourself right now? You just called me a dumbass!"

"Oh, I can call you a lot of names that are more horrible than Dumbass. For example, I can call you a dumb c-"

"Let's go. Back on the bus!" Coach yelled out loud from the bus which interrupted the sentence that Stella was going to finish.

"What are we going to do?" Stiles asked Stella with panic when he started to pace around her which angered her.

"Scott is in that bathroom - bleeding to death and coach wants us to leave. How the hell are we suppose to stop coach Finstock from making us leave? Like is that even possible? I barely managed to stop the bus." Stiles started to rant and looked to his right at the spot where a certain brunette was standing at.

"St-stella? Stella!" He yelled out and whipped his head around in all directions until he finally spotted the average sized female walking towards Isaac.

"Wait, Stella!" Stiles yelled out for her to stop once he realized what her plan was.

She turned her head and winked at him, giving him a thumbs up. Which meant he shouldn't worry about it but at that point he was freaking the hell out. So, that's when he ran after her finally catching up to her but it was a bit to late.

"Uh-oh. What does the princess want with me?" Isaac asked with a playful tone and smirked down at Stella because he was a giant compared to her.

"Kid, please. I'm a queen."

Stiles opened his mouth in order to stop Stella from telling him about Scott's situation but he quickly closed his mouth and glared at him when he heard the nickname that Isaac gave for her. Stella only smirked back at him as she stared up at him. An eyebrow raised up with amusement.

"What did you just call her?" Stiles blurted out his question with his eyes narrowed.

Isaac turned to him with a confused look but his expression soon changed in a split second.

"Scott is still bleeding and might end up dead in that dirty old bathroom over there." Stella blurted out as well as she pointed over to the dirty bathrooms having the tall teenager run towards Ethan since the other twin was at home.

Isaac then started to punch Ethan making Stella widen her eyes. Her jaw dropped to the floor because she really wasn't expecting that from him.

"Look what you just did, princess." Stiles mocked and rolled his eyes at the nickname not realizing he sounded like a jealous boyfriend.