Geffron & Geffrin

Geffron and Geffrin were identical twins, they played on this fact and you could not tell them apart. The twins, as the other brothers always called them, would always dress and act the same, had matching hair styles and wore matching clothes. To make it even harder for people to tell they even got the same tattoos and piercings,  there was only one way to tell them apart; Geffron smoked and Geffrin did not.

The twins looked after South Africa and they absolutely loved it there. The night life, the women and the wealth, they did not miss the grey dulled skies of Britain that was for sure. If they really admitted it, both Geffron and Geffrin did not want Marios to break the curse of the elders as they had become very accustomed to their comfy life. Their daily routine was very habitual, get up shower, eat, sleep and then party with lots of girls and alcohol thrown into the mix.  As with all the brothers women fell at their feet, however unlike Marios and Henry they had never forced themselves upon anyone or paid for whores. ‘Why would I pay, when I am getting it willingly for free’ Geffrin laughed and as usual he had a beautiful blonde draped around his neck. Geffron said nothing he just gave his brother the thumbs up while he dragged on his cigarette, he then picked up his whiskey glass, twirled it with his hand, sat back and closed his eyes enjoying the noisy smoky atmosphere of the club.

When Geffron opened his eyes he saw his brother heavily making out with the blonde, he winced when he saw his tongue going down her throat and kicked his brothers boot with his own.

‘What?’ Geffrin asked as he turned his head to face his brother ‘Jealous?’

Of all of the brothers the twins were the most likeable, they were like a comic duo constantly bouncing off each other, winding each other up. They loved playing jokes on each other and boy could they party.

Geffron laughed and stood up, ‘Drink brother? He asked and he began to walk towards the bar'

Geffrin pushed the blonde off himself and stood up to join his brother. As he walked to where his brother sat, without even turning around, he raised his hand and gestured for the girl to follow. He knew she would be watching him with puppy dog eyes, they always did. He took the stool next to his brother and they sat, smirking, looking at each other in the mirror opposite. Without even asking the bar tender placed drinks in front of them, he knew what they drank, neat whiskey, and it was better to keep them quiet and happy, they were never asked to pay. The blonde approached, put her arms around Geffron and began kissing his neck, she did not realise she was kissing the wrong twin. Geffrin smirked and winked at his brother in the mirror who then leaned into the blonde and began kissing her back. Geffrin took his drink, swirled round on the stool until he was facing the other direction and leaned back resting his elbows on the bar. His eyes landed on a local girl, he preferred the locals, she was watching him and so he began watching her back.

After a few minutes he jerked his head towards the door and raised his eyebrows at her.

She smiled and nodded.

Geffrin jumped down from his stool and knocked back his drink ‘I’m off brother’ he whispered in Geffron’s ear but he was to engrossed with the blonde to respond. Geffrin held out his hand and the local girl ran and took it and they left together. She did not even make it to his place before he took her, twice in an alley, from the start he knew he had no intention of taking her to his home, he preferred to sleep alone and he had learnt from past experiences that certain girls were as they say ‘hard to get rid of’ and the way she had given herself so quickly and readily she was one of those.

He felt a twinge of pity for the girl as the look on her face told him that she realised he had got what he wanted and he would now leave her there. He bent down to kiss her goodbye and when she readily kissed him back he knew he was making the right decision and he turned and began walking home.

The twins, who lived together, arrived home at the same and both were alone, it was normally this way.

‘Brother’ they both said unison, they never called each other by their given names always referred to the other as ‘brother’ and this annoyed Marios intensely as he could then never work out which one was which.

They both plonked themselves down on the sofa and Geffron switched on their flat screen tv. They both kicked off their boots at the same time which made them laugh. They always laugh when they said or did things at the same time.

'Did you get some? Griffen asked Geffron.

He shook his head, 'Not in the mood tonight, besides she was wasted, I prefer them when they are sober'

'Lair! You're still pinning over her' Geffrin laughed.

'I'm not' and he pointed towards the answering machine, which was flashing, in the hope of distracting his brother. It did'nt

'You're lying' and he pushed the side of his brothers head mocking him as walked over to the answering machine and pressed play. The first message was Waryn.

'Geffron are you there, Geffron..........Geffron if you're there please answer.... please.. Geffron. Shit' and the message ended.

The second message was Henry

'Dumb and Dumber, call me back when you get this'.

Geffrin flipped his finger at the machine and Geffron laughed.

The third message and the fourth, fifth and sixth were all Waryn.

Geffron, please if you are there pick up or answer your mobile. I need to talk to you. The last one said and he was crying.

Geffron pulled his mobile from his back pocket and shook his head as he looked at the srceen, he held it up to his brothers face and Geffrin read out loud '45 missed calls 20 text messages'. They were all from Waryn. Geffron felt crap and called Wayrn back but his mobile was switched off and he did answer at home.

'Must be trouble in paradise' Geffrin said to his brother while rubbing his together, 'Wonder what Waryn has done now'

'Or not done', Geffron answered, 'he sounded terrified'. Geffron was usually the brother the others would call if they ever needed a favour as he would rarely say no. Waryn always called Geffron as well for advise as he was the only brother, apart from Nichoyln, that had never laughed at him and he always knew the right thing to do.

Geffrin picked up the phone and began dialing 'Henry' he mouthed, Geffron nodded. 'Put it on speaker' he told him.

'Henry' Geffrin said 'You called dear brother' he said with a hint of sarcasm.

'Check your inbox, I've booked your flights'

'Flights?' they both said in unision.

Henry laughed, 'Your presence has been requested back at head quarters, Asin is already on his way, plus if Waryn contacts you, tell the stupid little prick to call me' and he hung up.

Geffrin cursed and immediately used his phone to check his in-box. 'Better start packing brother we're flying tonight.'

'Tonight! You're kidding me' Geffron said as he snatched his brothers phone to see for himself. Geffron wanted to know what was actually going on so he called Asin, he knew there was no point in calling Henry back because he was always a dick.

Asin was just about to board his flight when he recieved Geffrons call, he quickly retold him what Marios had said. The vampire Jeremiah Fletcher had been seen at the Manor talking to Andrasteia and Marios was freaking out, he wanted all the brothers back at the mansion to find Jereimaih and kill him once and for all.

'Mmmmm, Andrasteia. How old will she be now? Geffron asked Geffrin.

'Legal' he laughed.

Geffron smiled 'Told you, that girls going to be a looker when she gets older, so at least the trip won't be to far from boring and I'm going to have some fun winding that prick Chester up.'

They both went into their rooms and started to pack.