Begging you

"What do you want? I'm busy", Jeremaih shouted as someone knocked on the door.

It was Isaac that popped his head through as the door opened, "I knew it", he said, " you don't have any blood donors, "hi Teia, hi Chester,  err I'm sorry I almost killed you ", he said as he entered.

"You're lucky I am in this situation or I would be making you pay for it right now" Chester said back.

Isaac laughed and then said "Are you mad Jeremiah, don't you know who is here?"

"Yes, I'm not dumb", he said in reply.

"Who is here?", Chester asked him.

"Gary", Jeremiah answered.

"Who is Gary?" Chester said.

Jeremiah looked right at Chester, "The vampire whose chest you stuck four arrows in, a vampire that does not need to know you are here. He will be straight on the phone to Marios, that's if he does not try to drain you first"

"The room went silent until Isaac said, 'I'll get rid of everyone, I think that's the best idea and Jeremiah you know you need to get rid of them" and he pointed at Chester and me.

"I've been trying for months", he sighed back.

Jeremiah stood up as Isaac left, "I have to go and make sure everyone leaves, Isaac is right it's too risky in case someone sees you Chester,  please be quiet until I get back." and he went  to leave the room. "I've changed my mind, you can't stay here. It's the last place you should have come."

"You can't just change your mind, this would never have happened if you had not started bothering and following Teia."

"Believe me if I could turn back time I would", and then he turned around and left.

 Jeremiah was gone for around two hours, he did come back once briefly with clean clothes, some food and strict instructions not leave the room and to be quiet. Chester and I were both so tired that once we changed we curled up together on the sofa and fell asleep.

Someone talking in the room disturbed my sleep and as I opened my eyes I came face to face with two female vampires in fact they were so close their noses where almost touching me, I screamed which then woke Chester and he began shouting at them to back away.

Suddenly Jeremiah and Isaac burst in the through the door, 'I told you two not to come in here,' he barked but they both just laughed at him, "You're not Father; Jezza. We don't have to do what you say" one of them said and I recognised her voice, she had to be Emie. She smiled and nodded at me, "I am Emie and boy I have heard lots about you." "Watch your mouth!" Jeremiah warned her and Isaac laughed.

She extended her hand out to Chester and he shook it, "err Hi," he said and she laughed, "you are a cutie, much hotter in real life than you look on TV".

"Please put your tongue back in your mouth; thought you were supposed to be in love", Jeremiah said "come away before you get addicted to him."

"TV?" Chester asked.

"Yes!" Jeremiah said 'Seems Marios is getting more furious with each day that passes and you have now both been on the national nine o clock news. I don't know how you are going to get away with this Chester, you're making headlines."

"Marios has everyone, he has ever spoken too, out looking for you. Even the Carter family, they want to get back in his good books, Gryffen told me. He has kept all the brothers here and made Asin come back." Emie informed us.

Chester jumped off the couch and walked over to the window, "We need somewhere to stay J until things have calmed down" he said without looking at him.

"Seriously NO. I told you NO Chester. You are not staying here, NO WAY."

Chester turned and looked at him "please mate, please J. We have nowhere else to go. We can't even go to the police; you know half of them are on Marios' payroll. That's why no one looked for Teia when Henry snatched her right off the street. Her missing persons report was probably never even filed. I need your help, please J, you can't just throw us out onto the streets,"

"I said No and I meant it" Jeremiah snapped, he looked really annoyed. "Put your shoes on, it's time for you both to go."

"Right now? It's the middle of the night and we have nowhere to go, we have to stay here. Come on J just for a few weeks."

Jeremiah almost choked as Chester said weeks and he shook his head, '"no chance" he said and started to laugh.

 "Don't make me beg J, we need your help. Come on mate" Chester said.

"Even if you did beg,which you eventually always do, I would not change my mind. I don't want Marios or any of his brothers on my doorstep. I don't want any other vampire to smell you  here either. I have a lot of friends some that are not very fond of you thanks to the resturant incident"

"The resturant incident was your idea, you even told me where it was" Chester said trying to defend himself, "so they can't be close friends can they?"

"You were supposed to just warn them, not trash the place and stick arrows in anyone you felt like. and I did'nt know then that you would come here begging on my doorsetep, DID I?"

"Where is your spare room and we'll get out of your way", Chester asked and Isaac, Emie and Ellie started to laugh.

 "Are you deaf?" Jeremiah snapped at him.

"He's so adorable, you have to let him stay." Ellie said.

"NNNOOOOOOOOO" Jeremiah screamed and Ellie laughed at him, "This house is not just owned by you but by all of us, I say we vote. Those in favour of him staying raise your hands". I looked around the room as Emie, Ellie and then Isaac raised their hands. Ellie stuck her tongue out at Jeremiah and said "you're out voted, so they can stay."

Chester then winked at Jeremiah just as Jeremiah screamed out in frustration.