Ciao e mangiare by Chester

My heart was beating fast, I was actually stood outside the Italian restaurant, where Teia was attacked, about to threaten a group of vampires and Marios was actually standing next to me. He was here to help me.

'Ready?' he asked me and I nodded. Under my instruction, Rick and Eric were already inside waiting for us to enter. Nicholyn held open the door and we walked inside. The waiters eyes widened when he saw Marios, it was clearly obvious he knew him.

The twins bounded past us and went behind the bar and poured themselves a whiskey, they raised their glasses to the waiter and said, 'Damon, nice to see you again,'

I looked at the vampire waiter, they called Damon and he actually gulped as they spoke to him. Marios walked right over to him and grabbed him, 'Where's Alfonzo, or whatever he is calling himself these days,'

I could not believe it but Damon was shaking, he looked petrified. 'He is not here yet,' he mumbled. Then Marios pulled Damon closer to his face and yelled, 'Then get him'. At the sound of Marios' voice four other vampires appeared from the back. They all bared their fangs at Marios and snarled and the twins started laughing.

They then recognised who was should in front of them and their attitude changed immediately.

'Marios, what brings you here,' one of them said, 'you'll see' Marios said he then pointed at the vampire turned to me, 'all yours Harrington,' and he turned and sat down in one of the booths.

I grabbed the vampire that spoke, 'Tell me where Abbot Carter lives,' I asked him but he shook his head at me, 'who are you to ask me that? ' he actually said it like he was something special.

I was not here for fifty questions Jeremiah had warned me to get in and out as fast as possible, without getting bitten and for once I was listening to his advice. I grabbed him again this time Iand pushing him to the floor and I stuck an arrow in his chest.

'I asked you where Abbot Carter lives' and I immediately stuck another arrow in his chest. The vampire screamed and shouted at the other vampires to help him but they did not move as Rick, Eric, Johnny and Simon were holding them back. Johnny was the Warlock Hunter and Simon an angel watcher.

'I am going to trash this place if you don't tell me where I can find him,'

'I don't, I don't know where he lives' he stammered at me, he was trying to push me off but he couldn't. I nodded at Simone and she and Masie began to take the pictures off the wall and smash them. I raised another arrow into the air and smash it into his chest, he was screaming out from the pain.

'I told you I don't know where he lives', he cried out. One of the twins leaned over me, 'he is lying. He has never told the truth in his life. He is a pussy and is probably scared of Abbot.

Again I raised an arrow and slammed it into his chest, 'please stop it,' he was pleading with me and then the door opened and Henry, Asin and Olyver walked in. I was annoyed they were not supposed to be here but I must admit they did look rather intimedating all together. The vampire I was sitting on began to whimper as he was absolutley terrified.

I punched him in the face, 'the was a human girl attacked outside here by Abbot and his sister a couple of weeks back. Do you remember it' I said right into his face and he nodded.

'Have you seen her,' and he shook his head.

'Have any of you seen her,' all the vampires started shaking their heads.

I slammed the vampire's head into the ground, 'Where can I find Abbot'.

Then I heard Marios say, 'about time you showed up' he was speaking to a vampire that had just walked through the door. 'sit down Alfonzo, we need to talk.'

Alfonzo sat down, he looked nervous. 'what's on here, we have not done anything wrong.'

Marios laughed at him, 'Where does Abbot Carter live, he has taken something that belongs to me and I want it back.'

I was annoyed that he referred to Teia as 'it' and also that he said she belonged to him, she didn't she belonged to me. So I did not walk over and hit Marios I hit the vampire I was sitting on instead and he started to cry out.

Alfonzo looked over to me 'I can get a message to him, just stop hitting him' and he pointed at the vampire underneath me.

'Get a message, I have his fucking phone number. I want to know where he lives.'

'This is about that human he took, isn't it,'

Marios then leaned over the table and grabbed Alfonzo, 'answer him' he roared.

'I don't know but I can find out, just give me a week.'

Marios frowned and looked over at me, 'Happy with that,' and I answered 'No, you have 24 hours and I will be back.'

Alfonzo agreed and one by one we started to leave, I was the last one out and as I walked through the door I warned Alfonzo,

'If you don't tell me where he lives tomorrow, I'll torch this place with the lot of you inside'.