Turned by Chester

There have only been two times in my life that I wanted to kill Teia, not actually kill but I think you know what I mean and this was one of them.

Earlier that day Jeremiah had been acting strange like he wanted to tell me something but wouldn't.

'Jeremiah, if you don't tell me I'm going to punch you' I told him.

'I'll have to show you' he said 'because if I tell you, you won't believe it'.

That evening he and Isaac took me to 'Rock' a club that we sometimes went to and it was packed full to the brim. Jeremiah led me over to a corner of the club which was near the back bar and we sat down, Isaac went to get drinks and by the time he came back a large group of people had gathered at the back bar and they were chanting and clapping.

Jeremiah pointed towards the bar with his beer bottle and said 'Look'.

I looked over and the bar maid was doing a handstand on the bar and the crowd were cheering at her as she started to do the splits with her legs. I was unimpressed 'so what? I said to Jeremiah taking a drink from my beer. Jeremiah laughed 'look again'.

Again I turned towards the bar the barmaid was still doing a hand stand while someone poured what looked like whiskey into her mouth straight from the bottle. I realised It was one of the twins.

'The twins are in town, so what?' I said to Jeremiah, I had no interest in them and frankly I did not want them to know I was still walking the earth.

Jeremiah shook his head 'look closer' was his reply.

I was becoming bored of his game but again I looked over at the bar. The barmaid began to do backflips down the bar and when she reached the end she jumped off backwards and landed in the arms of one of the twins and the crowd cheered. She was dressed like some rock chick hooker, had a half shaved head and tattoos down most of one of her arms and I hate tattoos,

I turned away when she started making out with the twin that caught her and said to Jeremiah 'OK! Tell me the fucking point of looking at that, pointing at the bar maid, or I am leaving' and then I heard her laugh and my heart almost stopped. I looked at her again, I knew that laugh. I stood up and moved closer she was now sat on a stool with the twin sitting behind her kissing her neck. I heard her moan, he whispered something in her ear and she laughed again and then it hit me.

The next words that came out of my mouth were 'Jesus effing Christ, you've got to be kidding me' I turned to Jeremiah 'That's Teia' I said. 'I know' was his reply.

My surprise slowly started to turn to anger as I watched her, the twin was all over her and she appeared to be enjoying it. I watched as he pulled her closer to him wrapping his arms around her waist and she turned to kiss him. They were soon joined by the other twin who ordered them all drinks at the bar.

'Is she sucking his tongue?' I said to Jeremiah 'Looks like it and he's having a good feel' he replied. I could see what he meant and that's when I lost it. 'What the fuck have they done to her' I spat and I threw my beer bottle, quickly followed by Isaac's and Jeremiah's at the bottom of the stool of the twin that was kissing Teia. I wanted to throw it at his head but was worried in case I hurt her, the twins got up and started looking around and left Teia sitting at the bar she looked nervous and started to bite her thumb.

She would always bite at the side of her thumb when she was nervous, that's my first memory of her when she came to the manor. I remember that Marios had informed me that my 'mate' had arrived he wanted things to move quickly and so told me I was to start almost immediately. I almost choked when he told me she was twelve. 'You can't be serious' I spat at Marios, 'that's too young and I won't.' 'Well nature says she isn't so you will' was his reply.