The Brothers Return

'Are you alright?' Chester asked me, he sounded panicked. I nodded my head 'I'm fine' and I hugged him and he began to kiss me again. It was at that moment that I realised I was actually head over heels in love with Chester and I did worship him.

We realised where we were and we both began to quickly get dressed in case someone came in. We both stood there looking at each other, 'If you had told me this morning that my day would have ended like this, I would have thought you were mad' and he slid his arms around my waist and started to kiss me again, I liked kissing him. I put my hands up inside his shirt and began to massage his back.

He whispered into my ear, 'You'd better stop that or I might have to take your clothes off again.' I laughed and he took my hand and we started to walk, 'let's go to my room,' he said. We left the library and started to make our way to Chester's room when from behind us we heard a big booming voice.

'Harrington, where the fuck have you been? I've been looking for you,' Marios roared. He was just about to grab Chester when he looked at me and let out a huffy laugh.

'What do you want?' Chester asked him as he let go of my hand and folded his arms.

Marios looked at me again and then at Chester, 'Nothing' came his reply, 'I need my one of my brothers picking up from the airport but I will tell Rick to go. You are off the hook, for now' and he turned and walked away.

'Can he tell,' I asked Chester,

'I'm not sure but it would appear so,' he answered. 'Cant believe he is not making me go, he always makes me do everything.' He beamed at me and took my hand and we walked back to his room and we stayed there until the next day. I awoke the next morning wrapped in Chester's arms, I felt blissfully content and happy and I just watched him as he slept. I thought he really was handsome and I stroked the stubble on his chin with my thumb, this made him stir so I quickly pulled my hand away, closed my eyes and fell back to sleep. I did not want to move from here.

Someone nuzzling and kissing my neck pulled me from my heavy sleep, it was the best nights sleep I had, had in a while. It was Chester, I turned to face him and he had just begun to kiss me when there was a loud knock at the door 'Chester, they've started to arrive, you have to get up. I don't want to handle them alone.' It was Rick. 'Be there in five' Chester shouted back. He turned to me, 'Let's shower', he said as he raised his eyebrows.

I actually gulped, 'What together?' I asked him and he laughed and nodded and pulled me up out of bed and carried me into the shower. The warmth of the shower and the feeling of his hands as he massaged my body was complete ecstasy. He put both hands around my wrists and placed my hands high above my head on the tiled wall, he moved my hair to the side and began to kiss my neck. I moaned out loud, I had no idea showering with someone could feel this good.

'Don't move' he whispered in my ear and he squirted shower gel into hands and began to wash my body, he massaged and washed me everywhere, he started with my arms and slowly worked his way down, he only stopped when I came. He turned me around handed me the gel and told me it was my turn, I was unsure what to do, he realised this and guided me, it made me happy that I was able to return the favour and pleasure him too.

Once out of the shower we dried each other and he could not stop kissing me and I did not want him too. He eventually let me go and threw me a pair of jogging bottoms and a t.shirt. 'I'd better go and help Rick, come down when you are ready,' and he kissed the top of head and left.