The Chosen are called by Chester

The atmosphere in the manor became more electric everytime a new 'Chosen' one arrived. I went to the airport with the twins to wait for the arrival of the 'ones' from South Africa, Ntombi and Xolani, they were Demon Hunters and I was suprised as they looked happy to see the twins when they arrived. They were madly waving at them through the windows the minute they saw them and I realised life in the Manor that the twins ran was very much different to the life we knew or that I knew anyway.

However since my relationship with Teia had changed Marios' attitude towards me had also changed and he had not once hit me. I was suprised at his reaction when we returned to the Manor without Teia as I was expecting a beating and to be locked in the cells. Just by looking at us you could tell he had been fighting each other.

Henry had two black eyes from the broken nose I had given him and blood all down the front of his shirt, I had a spilt lip, one black eye and cuts on my knuckles. Asin had bruising around his neck, Olyvers face was a complete mess, Eric had a broken hand in fact the only one not sporting anything was Grffyen.

'Where is Andrasteia?' Marios asked me as we entered his study and I just shook my head at him. 'Does he have her,' he asked and I just nodded.

He then walked right over to Henry and hit him, he actually hit him. 'Can't you do anything I ask you? Look at you all, you have been fighting each other have'nt you? I can tell because he is the only one without any bruises,' and he pointed at Grffyen.

'Who started it?' Marios asked not directly at anyone, Henry spoke up 'that twat of course' and he pointed at me. 'Your memory is clouded, I hit you because you hit Teia and you hit her for nothing,' I screamed back at him. Henry started to laugh at me but Marios quickly silenced him,

'Shut up you complete idiot' , he screamed at him, 'she was a first born pure blood and I want her back.' Henry just Hung his head and did not say one word.

'Well', Marios screamed at us, 'does not one of you have an answer?'

I took the bait, 'I will find her.' I said. 'whatever it takes i will bring her back here', but I did not have a clue where to start, I actually had no idea. 

Later that day I was sent with Waryn to the airport to collect those arriving from the States, he was quite quiet and nervous.

As we sat in the lounge waiting for their arrival, Waryn turned to me and said, 'I loved it when you punched him in the face, I wish I had it on camera, 'me too', I replied and we laughed. He then pointed at the door as people streamed through it. 'They are here', he said, 'time to go back to hell,' and I could not understand how he knew which ones they were but I could not have agreed with him more.

We all piled into the minivan after a brief introduction, there were five of them, Tina and Steve (dragon slayers) Tom and Ellen (Ghost controllers) and Ben (Demon Hunter) his partner was pregnant and so she had not come.

Ben asked me what had happened to my face and they all appeared amazed that I had punched Henry, 'Much respect dude,' he said to me, 'I've always wanted to take a swing at him,' This actually gained me alot of respect and they listened to everything I said.

Back at manor it was clear they all hated Henry as not one of them said hello to him, not like the greeting the twins got or Asin on his arrivals from India.